Random Chelsea Players.

Pierre Issa is literally one of the reasons i started this topic.

I was searching him, because i remember the laughter of his shirt being P.issa (i was like 10 at the time)

I always thought he was black and had dreadlocks though... I dont know why but thats how i had remembered him and he's not at all. Another pointless Chelsea player haha :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea-PaulHughes-80s-card-L.jpg

I was just watching an old chelsea game on espn vs Arsenal 1998 and wondered why mark hughes had M.Hughes on the back of his shirt.

AND THEN i suddenly remembered Paul hughes ahha, very random

Scored a great goal on his debut against Derby if anyone remembers

I was just watching an old chelsea game on espn vs Arsenal 1998 and wondered why mark hughes had M.Hughes on the back of his shirt.

I remember one of his goals when he played two one-twos with a team mate and then slotted it cooley past the keeper. Can't recall the opposition though. Might have been his debut.

Edited by Blue_Swede

Remember him joining Norwich onloan and scoring a goal on his debut.

---

Don't know if his been mentioned or if you can class him as random, what about Andy Myers?

Myers.jpg

Don't know if his been mentioned or if you can class him as random, what about Andy Myers?

Myers.jpg

He played the other night in the London Masters for Chelsea, but we all remember him haha :) he was a bit random too, but not a bad player.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone remember Joel Kitamirike? Played 1 game for us when he was 17 against Tel Aviv in Israel after some first team players refused to fly due to safety alerts or something, this was in (roughly) 2002/2003.

Guess what he done since leaving CFC....

Played for Mansfield, Dundee, Weymouth, Chelmsford, and most recently, in 2008 served a year in jail for possession of a class A drug with intent to supply, since his release he hasnt found a new club.

What a waste of a talent.