Inception [Directed by Christopher Nolan]

Term-X

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ok. I went to the cinema. And after reading everything you and other people wrote I was hoping for something huge. So yeah, I went to the cinema and I was disappointed. Disappointed that it ended! I think I had mind orgasm. It truly is film of the year. I really feel sorry for all of you who haven't watched it. From the beggining to credits it was a pure masterpiece. Camera work, music, cast and plot in general. I'm still a little bit confused about the ending but it's a good confusion. I hope it won't get a sequel, because it would just ruin it.

So ok. I went to the cinema. And after reading everything you and other people wrote I was hoping for something huge. So yeah, I went to the cinema and I was disappointed. Disappointed that it ended! I think I had mind orgasm. It truly is film of the year. I really feel sorry for all of you who haven't watched it. From the beggining to credits it was a pure masterpiece. Camera work, music, cast and plot in general. I'm still a little bit confused about the ending but it's a good confusion. I hope it won't get a sequel, because it would just ruin it.

Greatest film of all time, i think so!

"Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange"

The film is pretty good but its far from the greatest of all time. I will probably watch it again a few times in the future for sure.

I know it's a big statement considering it was a recent movie but down the road in a few years people will recognize Inception as one of the best for sure. If not the best of all time, then of our generation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The film is pretty good but its far from the greatest of all time. I will probably watch it again a few times in the future for sure.

What film was the greatest of all time ? Inception looks like a good candidate...

• 3 weeks later...

Inception: The Game (XBox 360/PS3)

Christopher Nolan, the director of sci-fi dream-fest Inception, has confirmed his plans to adapt the runaway hit into a video game.

Speaking at a press conference in Rome, the Dark Knight director remained vague about his specific aims with the Inception game but said it would have "all kinds of ideas that you can't fit into a feature film", Variety magazine reports.

"That's something we've been talking about and are looking at doing long term, in a couple of years," he said.

Mr Nolan also hinted that the game will be based on the "world" of the film, which may indicate that it will function be a standalone story rather than a straight translation of the plot.

Inception, which has just been launched in Italian cinemas, has so far totted up $753 million (£480 million) in box office revenues.

Gotta wait until 2012..hopefully its before December.

http://uk.movies.ign.../1122540p1.html

:chai: