Fao: Mike

Gate 16

Say that it all came out that it was true and that Terry was the MAIN reason Mourinho was outed, what would you personally think then? Would it be water under the bridge?

Cant see it. Factors that saw him go -and it was on the cards -Arnesen, Grant, Shevchenko and Ballack, Roman hanging round the dressing room like a perv, general interference. Terry row could have been the catalyst but not the primary reason.

Abramovich also tarting Klinnsman as a replacement -whether speculation or not, should have been denied by Abramovich.

It all added to stress for Mourinho -and he was a bit impulsive himself -no qualms on walking out of Porto, when the whistle had barely been blown.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, this is all getting very complicated. I remember at the time that JT was going to get his lawyers on the case when those stories came out.

Yeah that's right, and nothing ever came of it. No law suit, fuck all.

Because it was the truth and you cant sue (or whatever) for papers printing a true article.

Get rid of the Essex cunt...!

Yeah that's right, and nothing ever came of it. No law suit, fuck all.

Because it was the truth and you cant sue (or whatever) for papers printing a true article.

Get rid of the Essex cunt...!

Well no law suit that we know of. The press are hardly going to report on the back pages in large letters that they were wrong or have been sued.. And the fact that the articles are no longer available makes you think that they had to be taken down - damage already done though.

Like FB said there are countless reasons for Jose's departure (although i can never understand why Arneson gets bundled in with it all the time)

It wasn't personal against Arnesen -From the biographies, Mourinho is the sort that is fiercely independent -wary of being undermined, and only needed his appointed entourage.

In a nutshell, too much meddling and he thought fuck it I'm off.

Like FB said there are countless reasons for Jose's departure (although i can never understand why Arneson gets bundled in with it all the time)

Mourinho was a person who dint like interference. It is widely speculated that Arneson poked his nose in the transfers of players along with Roman which was Jose's department. Also, it was beleived that Arnsen wanted the Academy players to be given a fair chance in the first team in cup competition. But Jose being himself never wanted an outsider to mess up his team. Jose stuck to his players and hardly gave a good run to the players from the academy in the first team.

With the exception of Sinclair, the likes of Woods, Sahar, and couple of other academy players got a look in for few mins in a match or two and nothing more. Arnesen was trying to push these youngsters in the first team but Jose was against it. This is why Jose and Arnesen never got along. Jose also had issues with Roman and Arnesen being close to Roman was another blow to Jose. And then the appointment of Grant as "director of Football" which could be interpreted as a man above Jose in the hierarchy meant that Jose had somone keeping a tab on him. And then Chelsea going through a bad run and finally drawing at home against the weakest side like Rosenborg was the death nail. Jose had enough and so did Roman.

Well,well.Neil Barnett, you snake in the grass.All the money he's on and he goes and shows disloyalty and making waves.

Get rid of the tosser.

Thanks Gate 16,i would never of known :tiphat:

No worries guv. :tiphat:

Some cunt rang up Chelsea TV last time he was on it on that Big Match Countdown lark and asked him about it, "aint seen you down Cobham lately Neil, is that on your on accord or somebody elses?"

Barnett smirked and goes, "Lets just say somebody elses."

Snide cunt.

Guest Lampards Bitch

Jose hated Chelsea TV snooping around the training ground apparently, now we can see why.

I dont like him. A fucking know it all. Makes me cringe on CTV

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTRODUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCING CHELSEAAAAAAA FOOTBALL CLUB!

Know what you mean, the way he makes out he's taking the guests down to the Shed Bar after.

I can really see Cundy having a beer with that cunt. :rolleyes:

i remember reading something in the mail about jose having a huge argument with Terry and Joe Cole on the training pitch. This was when Joe Cole was unhappy about being left out etc and Cole apparently asked Jose what his role was within the club because Roman was picking the team and making all the major decisions including signings. He was acusing Mourinho of having no imput in anything. This story was before Jose's departure. I know from reading that that Jose wasn't on good terms with Joe Cole or John Terry. I started to worry back then.

Guest Lampards Bitch

Yeh but I bet Jose told Joey to stop fucking around show boating and he didnt like that. It really ruins his game. There is no need for it. He can rip players apart with his pace and not poxy show boating.

he dives a lot now, he's replaced the showboating by going down like a sack of shit everytime he looks as tho hes in trouble. Learnt that off Robben defo, have the same motion lol, arms out and chuck yaself to the deck.

Guest Lampards Bitch
he dives a lot now, he's replaced the showboating by going down like a sack of shit everytime he looks as tho hes in trouble. Learnt that off Robben defo, have the same motion lol, arms out and chuck yaself to the deck.

he has always done that. drives me crackers. simply no need.