Fao: Mike

Gate 16

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know it was true?

People who leak to the press tend not to lie about the story.

There's no reason for him to lie, it was obvious that something mayjor had happened, you dont just get sacked no matter what anyone says.

John Terry got Mourinho sacked.

People who leak to the press tend not to lie about the story.

There's no reason for him to lie, it was obvious that something mayjor had happened, you dont just get sacked no matter what anyone says.

John Terry got Mourinho sacked.

Unless he was being paid for juicy tidbits and then he would have a reason to lie.....

Unless he was being paid for juicy tidbits and then he would have a reason to lie.....

Yeah but surely the reason was always going to be 'juicy' anyway no mater what it was so why lie?

Makes you wonder eh.

Yeah but surely the reason was always going to be 'juicy' anyway no mater what it was so why lie?

Makes you wonder eh.

I dunno, there has been so much crap flying about about this story and that story. I knew that Barnett was banned for leaking to the press but i wasn't aware there was anything specific. I would have thought also that if it was true and he did leak a story that damaging then he would be sacked completely rather than just banned from the training ground.

I dunno, there has been so much crap flying about about this story and that story. I knew that Barnett was banned for leaking to the press but i wasn't aware there was anything specific. I would have thought also that if it was true and he did leak a story that damaging then he would be sacked completely rather than just banned from the training ground.

The club dont want it to get out that it was true?

All speculation innit, sure is fun though. :smiliecap1:

So is it true or not then ?

Lol, it is assumed to be true, but then because it is not proved to be true it could be said to be speculation. Then again because it is specualtion it could be said it is true, but the asumption is that it is not true....

clear?

So is it true or not then ?

Personally I've been told that it is and trust my source, cant disclose that sort of information on here though.

If you think back to the Rosenbourg at home game though, Terry certainly had the hump about something eh?

Lol, it is assumed to be true, but then because it is not proved to be true it could be said to be speculation. Then again because it is specualtion it could be said it is true, but the asumption is that it is not true....

clear?

If.......if.....if......oh forget it.

Tell you what is odd though. -Googled ''Mourinho/Terry rift'' and the 'long' articles that appeared when Mourinho left, are no longer accessible. Either because they were true, or JT's lawyers had them removed.

Water..Bridge..under etc.

Personally I've been told that it is and trust my source, cant disclose that sort of information on here though.

If you think back to the Rosenbourg at home game though, Terry certainly had the hump about something eh?

They'd had a row -that was for sure. Whether that contributed to Mourinho being impulsive and telling Abramovich to shove it, is a possibility, but whether he left just because of a row with Terry is iffy.

They'd had a row -that was for sure. Whether that contributed to Mourinho being impulsive and telling Abramovich to shove it, is a possibility, but whether he left just because of a row with Terry is iffy.

Say that it all came out that it was true and that Terry was the MAIN reason Mourinho was outed, what would you personally think then? Would it be water under the bridge?

If.......if.....if......oh forget it.

Tell you what is odd though. -Googled ''Mourinho/Terry rift'' and the 'long' articles that appeared when Mourinho left, are no longer accessible. Either because they were true, or JT's lawyers had them removed.

Water..Bridge..under etc.

Very odd mate.

Good work Holmes, I think we're onto something here. :tiphat: