Chelsea Vs Qpr

James

One of the Gillet /Hicks chuckle brothers was opting out, rumour has it ?

Back to QPR, the rich owners are probably working out a strategy -coaching staff, backroom staff, ground etc before chucking tens of millions into a transfer kitty.

Whilst they're working on that, we'll beat them tomorrow.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol nice one...or conversely as they're richer than Abramovich, they have bribed him.

Ray Wilkins, who has the distinction of playing for, coaching, and being sacked from Chelsea and QPR writing in the Telegraph;

"QPR is very much a family club and it would be lovely to think you could always keep that identity," said Wilkins. "But if Bernie Ecclestone and Briatore are serious in what they are doing you could lose that little bit of the heart and family atmosphere that belongs to Loftus Road.

"A lot of these guys - not so much Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore - have a lot of money but are not known in the world. The one way they can be known is to buy a football club because they will be straight on the back page of every newspaper in the country.''

They've had a good run of form, bought 6 new players, and have brought in an excellent coach in Di Canio from Italy.

They'll still lose though.

Big game for you aint it Sir? QPR aint far from your neck of the woods if I recall correctly.
Yup,you do recall corrcectly.I ain't a million miles away from 'The Bush' and alot of my work pals are Rangers fans(Season ticket holders) and can't stop banging on about the game tomorrow.

QPR have signed SIX players this week alone,so they really do mean buisness i guess.

And their fans will be at SB in droves,alot have tickets in the Chelsea parts of the ground.

The general consensus among the fans i know is that they're hoping for a draw and to bring us back to their manor in ten days time.

I still think we'll be slightly too strong for them,despite our injury list.

ah this brings back memories this kinda game. I remember watching an FA Cup game in 95/96 against them at loftus road which we won 2-1 thanks to a winner from paul furlong. Thats like the last season we played them all the way back 12 years ago, its nice to bring them back to the bridge. Should be a great atmosphere because theres a bit of rivalry there, london derby and all.

I reckon a comfertable 2 or 3-0 win.

EDIT: I think the africans have gone.

I was at that game at the Loft in 95,a rainy January Monday night if i remember rightly.Chelsea took over their manor that day,especially The Bush Ranger and Springbok boozers.

A bit of an earlier memory of games against QPR is Wisey's overhead kick at the Loft.LARVE IT :drunk:

Less said though about Dixon's penalty miss(circa early 90's) and THAT 6-0 in the 1980's.

Stev3o still hasn't clarified -perhaps he is going to bugger his mate.

Sorry i'm not allowed in this thread -I've only supported since roman took over, and anyway I might support United now or Arsenal they seem to be doing better.

Its not been the same since Alan Crespo left and Hose Mojino.

Stev3o still hasn't clarified -perhaps he is going to bugger his mate.

Sorry i'm not allowed in this thread -I've only supported since roman took over, and anyway I might support United now or Arsenal they seem to be doing better.

Its not been the same since Alan Crespo left and Hose Mojino.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very good