Chelsea Vs Qpr

James

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....arent I glad I gave my dad a hand to do some work around his house and saved myself from what seemed to be another typical shite performance which are becoming more and more common place.

Tbh....QPR are shite. No offence, but that should have been a walk in the park. to win by an own goal is somewhat embaressing.

Ah well.......Grunt must have insisted on the half time team talk being done by himself after the revelations this week. Glad to see it worked :rolleyes:

Should've been but meh we drew to Wycombe that time,ok it was away but still that was a bit woops.Least we scored our own goal.

Almost bottom of their league their having a laugh!They came so close to scoring many times it werent funny.Passing still bleh and Ben Haim my god!Some of his 'clearances' dodgy

It werent even like they packed their defence in we just couldnt again string passes.And our set pieces!Still appaling.8 corners and they all went bad

Hahaha I bet!Seemed that way anyway

Edited by Layla

To be honest, it was a scrappy game. But that is to be expected in the knocout round of any cup competition - one mistake may result in your team going out of the tournament. I think both managers were aware of this and were therefore insiting their players be cautious and make defence the priority. Lead to a pretty poor game, but a win in the FA Cup is a great result no matter the scoreline. You could play the same opposition the week after in a league game and there would be 5 or 6 goals. Its just the magic of the FA Cup.

sorry but i had to post this up:

1199554415_spt_ai_chelseavqpr_28.jpg

i love when players do that! Didi just made that kids day :)

i didnt watch the game, but from what i heard we were awful. buuuuut we won! and Everton lost so they wont be that confident comming into our game on Tues. +++ Drogba is back, not sure if he'll be playing but at least he is back.

Just got back from the game,well not literally lol

Shit performance,shit atmosphere.but QPR fans are a disgrace,attacking women and children Chelsea fans after the game on the Fulham Road.

Fucking cowards,the lot of em

I was at that game at the Loft in 95,a rainy January Monday night if i remember rightly.Chelsea took over their manor that day,especially The Bush Ranger and Springbok boozers.

A bit of an earlier memory of games against QPR is Wisey's overhead kick at the Loft.LARVE IT :drunk:

Less said though about Dixon's penalty miss(circa early 90's) and THAT 6-0 in the 1980's.

Wiseys last minute overhead was preceded by an Andy Townsend 25 yarder to bring us back to 1-2 as i recall

Edited by changingman2000

Just got back from the game,well not literally lol

Shit performance,shit atmosphere.but QPR fans are a disgrace,attacking women and children Chelsea fans after the game on the Fulham Road.

Fucking cowards,the lot of em

Were they giving it large after the game? fuck me, that wouldnt have happened in the past, sad times now indeed, and another crap game to boot

Were they giving it large after the game? fuck me, that wouldnt have happened in the past, sad times now indeed, and another crap game to boot
Yup CM.They gave it large outside the So Bar after the game but the So Bar piled out en masse and most of the QPR fans soon legged it.There was a bit of trouble as well on North End Road

Another funny moment is when the Old Bill started filming them they tried pulling up their tops to disguise their ID.One had a scarf disguising his face(ultra stylee) but the copper simply pushed the scarf down and then took his picture.

Fucking priceless :lol:

On the game itself QPR defended well but their chances was very restricted.Good job Dexter Blackstock has two left feet :D

There were times we tried slowing the game down,which could of easily backfired on us on another day.No one is going to pity us that we're down to our bare bones,so we should just get on with it,and it's results that matter more than performance.

Everton will be a very tricky one as our African lads have now buggered off to the ACN.We are really now down to our bare bones in terms of team selection.

Gate 16,GZ and Ollie should bring their boots along on Tuesday,they might get a game :D

Yup CM.They gave it large outside the So Bar after the game but the So Bar piled out en masse and most of the QPR fans soon legged it.There was a bit of trouble as well on North End Road

Another funny moment is when the Old Bill started filming them they tried pulling up their tops to disguise their ID.One had a scarf disguising his face(ultra stylee) but the copper simply pushed the scarf down and then took his picture.

Fucking priceless :lol:

It kicked of down north end road we all got locked in the goose

Gotta say it was fun outside the So Bar after the match. The QPR fans started throwing coins at everyone, then we sang 'oh when the Blue's go steaming in' at the end of the song everyone charged in at them and they legged it. It was priceless!
They thought they could take over our manor.Watching too much Football Factory me thinks :blink:

Then again,they did give us more 'entertainment' than Fulham did :lol: