After Party

Lads at the after party. Ash looks a bit worse then everyone else.

article-1275955-0981E061000005DC-684_468x418.jpg

article-1275955-098184A0000005DC-745_224x478.jpgarticle-1275955-0981D977000005DC-650_224x478.jpg

article-1275955-0981D114000005DC-0_468x342.jpg

article-1275955-0981E035000005DC-651_468x382.jpg

article-1275955-0981DD39000005DC-212_468x365.jpg

article-1275955-0981E059000005DC-783_468x375.jpg

John Terry and his Chelsea team-mates hit the West End just hours after thrashing Wigan 8-0 at Stamford Bridge to clinch the Barclays Premier League title.

Led by captain Terry, the Blues dined at Nobu Berkeley in Mayfair before continuing the celebrations at the Whisky Mist nightclub.

But what will shock most football fans is that the Chelsea boys were joined by Arsenal's Samir Nasri, Bacary Sagna and injured midfielder Cesc Fabregas on the big night out. Former Gunner Emmanuel Adebayor - now with Manchester City - also joined in on the celebrations.

Arsenal had earlier beaten Chelsea's west London rivals Fulham 4-0 at Craven Cottage while Manchester City drew 1-1 at West Ham.

As for Terry, he was on his best behaviour and stayed close to his devoted wife Toni all night following the Vanessa Perroncel scandal earlier this year.

But one player flying solo was embattled Ashley Cole, who split from his pop star wife Cheryl in February.

As he emerged from Whisky Mist in the early hours of this morning, it appeared he may have ripped his white T-shirt as he had bits of material hanging out from his hoodie as he stumbled out of the club.

The festivities also marked the first time One Show host Christine Bleakley had publicly joined boyfriend Frank Lampard for a team celebration.

Bleakley was seen downing a bottle of water in the back of her taxi as she and the Chelsea midfielder headed home following the boozy night.

Midfielder Joe Cole was joined by wife Carly - her first night out since giving birth to their daughter Ruby in March.

Michael Ballack and Paulo Ferreira was also snapped leaving the trendy West End club with their wives.

DailyMail

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But what will shock most football fans is that the Chelsea boys were joined by Arsenal's Samir Nasri, Bacary Sagna and injured midfielder Cesc Fabregas on the big night out. Former Gunner Emmanuel Adebayor - now with Manchester City - also joined in on the celebrations.

:fainthv9:

That's rather shocking!

Are there any photos?

That whiskey bar is a reknown hang-out for footballers, real classy place. I think those Arsenal-players will come there more often, but what the heck is Adebayor doing in London :rolleyes:?

Edited by Blueboy

That whiskey bar is a reknown hang-out for footballers, real classy place. I think those Arsenal-players will come there more often, but what the heck is Adebayor doing in London :rolleyes:?

He was down their with City playing West Ham. With the season over I guess he was allowed to stay down there and meet some of his old Gooner mates.

Tbf this could be the only time Sagna, Adebayor and Fabregas get to celebrate a League title...or a trophey in general.

LOL. Not if Fabregas goes off to Barca, which I'm quite sure he will.

makes the clubs i go seem pathetic. I need to get rich.

You need the ambition first. A lot of it, too.

That whiskey bar is a reknown hang-out for footballers, real classy place. I think those Arsenal-players will come there more often, but what the heck is Adebayor doing in London rolleyes.gif?

the football season is over for him. So no need to be in manchestar

he may still have a house in london from his arsenal days

He was down their with City playing West Ham. With the season over I guess he was allowed to stay down there and meet some of his old Gooner mates.

That explains why he was there, but i would be pretty pissed off as a Arsenal player if i was reminded of the guy who made an 80 yard sprint to your fans etc :whistling: