a Man-U fans opinion..

Term-X

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a London Manc to me. Doesn't know anything about football.

For starters how he can say United's squad "can't touch" ours is a joke in itself! We have by far more strength in depth than United. The fact we can play Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Ferriera, Essien and Belletti at Right-Back highlights this. United's midfield this season is as weak as i have ever seen it. Also they lose both Centre-Backs and they go to pot. Up front they have Rooney and two average strikers in Owen and Berbatov, the only position they do have strength in depth is in goal with Van Der Sar, Kuzchack and Foster so what this guy is on about lord alone knows.

The bit on the England captaincy sounds like a load of dribble to me. This guy quite clearly is an idiot. Typical United fan.

Edited by boshman

that's a subpar squad compared to what Chelsea has...most of them are young or not fully developed players. But then again, they would always talk about who spends the money and all that shit. When we lift the title at the end of the season, it wouldn't matter.

So true about Drog. I can't stop hearing "Rooney is the best striker in the world right now". Enough, take a look at today's game and you'll think otherwise. Typical stupid Manc response, not sure what he's trying to achieve by listing their whole team, I'm pretty sure we're deeper in every position.

" if drogba turned water into wine everyone would still hate his black ass"

Do you really think drogba is a victim of racism in the premiership ?

nah, but because he isn't english and doesn't spray the england flag on his chest in nike promotional campaigns.. the media here will always portray rooney in a better light.

even when rooney celebrates he looks like a british bulldog

nah, but because he isn't english and doesn't spray the england flag on his chest in nike promotional campaigns.. the media here will always portray rooney in a better light.

even when rooney celebrates he looks like a british bulldog

Are you african originally ?

" if drogba turned water into wine everyone would still hate his black ass"

Do you really think drogba is a victim of racism in the premiership ?

I really don't think that's the case. Didier has a bad rep for being a "whiner, diver and his tendencies to exaggerate injuries", nothing to do with his race.