Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

James

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gap between Manchester United and Chelsea is not so big.. i mean, if we defeat them, when they come to the bridge.. It`ll be say 4 points ? They have a match against Liverpool and one against Arsenal.. I mean they are not getting 6 points out of that.. they`ll get 4, i think.. Win against Arsenal and draw against Liverpool.. The Gap moves to 2 Points.. We just need them to slip up.. !

Be positive look on the bright side :)

which is what mate?

we're without 5 maybe 6 first team regs no-one any good on the bench, and the AV game was our last chance saloon.... every game's been catch up....we never did have any chance of the league anyway.

and the fucking goons mourinho brought in has only made matters worse, sidwell, pizzaro, ben-haim. i mean what the fuck was he thinking.........maybe he thought RA's gonna sack me i'll fuck him up and bring some right cunts in.

regards: JBD

The Gap between Manchester United and Chelsea is not so big.. i mean, if we defeat them, when they come to the bridge.. It`ll be say 4 points ? They have a match against Liverpool and one against Arsenal.. I mean they are not getting 6 points out of that.. they`ll get 4, i think.. Win against Arsenal and draw against Liverpool.. The Gap moves to 2 Points.. We just need them to slip up.. !

we need other top team to slip up? sounds like england national team, did you? we have to rely on others and while it is in our hands, we fucked up! we have the same problem as england, the manager are shit!! the mentality in Chelsea is really fragile while the defensive discipline going directly to the drain.

I still have every confidence that Chelsea will contend for the title. Shevchenko was great, I'm impressed. If he can keep his performance up who the hell needs Drogba?

Buy a few new players in January (PROVEN players) and we'll be set.

I still have every confidence that Chelsea will contend for the title. Shevchenko was great, I'm impressed. If he can keep his performance up who the hell needs Drogba?

Buy a few new players in January (PROVEN players) and we'll be set.

Shut your mouth and stop talking shit !

But on evidence of yesterday, we can score goals without DROGBA and LAMPARD. If Terry had have played yesterday, I think we'd have won 4-2 without a problem. It was the defence that let us down, the strike force was magnificent.

But on evidence of yesterday, we can score goals without DROGBA and LAMPARD. If Terry had have played yesterday, I think we'd have won 4-2 without a problem. It was the defence that let us down, the strike force was magnificent.

Yeah but does that mean we dont need drogba ?

id still love drogb in our squad but we need shev to continue his okayish form and we need someone who can lead the team well and know whne to close the game off..

defenders wise i love when terry alex or riccy are playing i feel confident at the back but as soon as riccy went off i got scared and once they have a bit more playing time togeather i think they will do good but riccy is out for 3 games <_<

Yeah but does that mean we dont need drogba ?

I think you've misinterpreted what he meant. What he meant was what BlueLion said, it's starting to look like we don't need to rely on Drogba when he's not around. Of course he's still the best option, but now we have Shevchenko putting in a world class performance like yesterday's and we may well have another world class striker on our hands like we had originally hoped.

I still think we rely on drogba to much, sheva had one good game he will be shite next time.

Yes we do rely on Drogba too much, which is why we should be more positive about Sheva because we need to him to reproduce that performance for us again.

As said on the Blues dvd,we cant defend poorly and as we've had to in the past,rely on Drogs to come up with a goal to get us our of trouble.

But yeh we're finding the back of the net without Drogs and hopfully can continue to,shame it seems we cant defend without JT

I still think we rely on drogba to much, sheva had one good game he will be shite next time.

Personally....if we go 4-4-2 and play Pizarro alonside Sheva instead of Sheva being on the left or right of a 3 man attack or up front on his own with wingers supporting him we will continue to see more of what Sheva produced yesterday.All of our goals came from playing through Villa and not from out wide.....Surely that should be some indication to Grunt that we need to play 4-4-2 while Drogba is missing to get the best out of Sheva and not push the ball wide as often as we do.

Edited by Tri-Blue

Guest Lampards Bitch

we are playing Man you on 26th April..................a bit too late to wait for a result dont you think