Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

James

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut your mouth and stop talking shit !

Hush puppy. Quit being a sore looser and look on the positive side. We're all on the same team here. I didn't mean to imply that we don't need Drogba, but what I was saying is that Chelsea as a team rely on him to much.

Edited by Akemisu

Okies,after watching the highlights of this game,here's my take on things.

4-4 is only deemed 'entertaining' if you're a neutral or the hyperactive anorak kind of Chelsea fan.

In a nutshell we defended very badly,had no organisation and if it was'nt for the referee giving us a penalty that many refs would not of given,we would of faced our first league defeat at home in nearly four years.

Special praise has to go to Shevchenko,without a doubt Chelsea's MOM,but judging by the other players performances i doubt he'd be racing with open arms to claim my award ;) and it remains to be seen whether Sheva can continue this form in Drogba's absence.

Our defensive frailties are there for all to see,something i warned about on Monday(re:Blackburn (A)

In just four Months Avram has managed to undo two feats that Jose maintained in three years

1:losing to Arsenal

2:conceeding FOUR goals at home

I'll bet anyone on this forum my Months wages against their's that our unbeaten home record will end soon.With a defence in tatters,a class goalkeeper that is rapidly losing confidence and a clueless manager it's bound to.

To think that we might have this buphoon(Grant) for the next four years really makes me cringe.

Ballack should start over Lampard

Lamps is shit,always wastes our set pieces and is just plain lazy..the only thing that is good about him is he manages to find some good luck and get a deflected goal at times.

Err, he only has 7 deflected goals. :blink:

I don't mean to be a party pooper or the face of misery but i'm just stating facts.The worse is yet to come.Let's see how Grant copes with the bare bones of our squad.Let's see his managerial skills now that he's playing players through no choice.Let's see how he implements a defence tomorrow that has probably not played together yet.

With the barcodes visiting SB tomorrow,we have blind man walking v dead man walking

Im surprised we still have our home record tbh,thought we were gana loose it against Fullham.

Wont mind so much as long as isnt against the big 3 considering how well we did against them under Jose.

Saying that be bloody pissed off about it.

If Steve Clarke leaves I think we're truley bugered

And yeh litrall are at the backbone,16 regular players possibly avilable unless some come back from injury magically.Thats crap!

Edited by Layla

Ballack should start over Lampard

Lamps is shit,always wastes our set pieces and is just plain lazy..the only thing that is good about him is he manages to find some good luck and get a deflected goal at times.

are you for real? how many Chelsea game have you watched? which part of lampard is lazy? are you judging him base on england performance? Ballack performance is good but it is early to make any statement, he faced 10 men villa players most of the game.

fact: until Oct 18, 2006, lampard had scored 73 goals for Chelsea and only 6 of them are deflected!! do you own calculation mate!!

read this article if you dont believe me.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/theknowledge/story/0,,1924393,00.html

://http://football.guardian.co.uk/thek...tml

Edited by joe_kura