Chelsea Vs Aston Villa

James

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos knows dude its not over till the fat lady sings, man you or arsenal may slip up as well you never no, but thatrs cut really really deep we deserved more

We got what we deserved......Villa played well, so did we.

Thing is....teams are gonna come at us knowing there will be space to attack because we no longer play to kill games off once we get in front. This is just not on.

I'm fucking seriously pissed off :angry:

sheva man of the match, but what made things worse was ricardos tackle was there any need for it at all, we had control of the game and it put us back into defensive mode with not enough player to manage it then and they had us on the run for a little bit

whats done is done...

all we can do now is focus on ...and pick ourselves back up...

no point arguing about who is the good,who is the bad,and who is the ugly...

no doubt that i'm also as pissed off as Tri-Blue

Edited by darren.c

Thing is....teams are gonna come at us knowing there will be space to attack because we no longer play to kill games off once we get in front. This is just not on.

I'm fucking seriously pissed off

yea agreed someone better get through to the clown of a manager of ours or we are going to be slipping up points everyweek

and im not fucking happy either

sheva man of the match, but what made things worse was ricardos tackle was there any need for it at all, we had control of the game and it put us back into defensive mode with not enough player to manage it then and they had us on the run for a little bit

Riccy was wreckless......very unlike him. There was several other players around him if Moore had got past him.

No arguements about it at all.....plus he went airbourne which on a slow motion replay....doesnt look good.

Not very good positive things about Sheva and Ballack really. Sheva's shit overall, and Ballack hardly ever gets a game.

ballack is comming back from a serious injury

and thats the form we need to start seing from sheva in the upcoming weeks hoping hes not injured and you cant say it wasnt better then anything we have seen yet

Not very good positive things about Sheva and Ballack really. Sheva's shit overall, and Ballack hardly ever gets a game.

I dont think Shevas been shit overall. Obviously he's gonna be judged on his goals, but his movement has always been there, his touch may have deserted him, but you can never deny his commitment is there.

We saw what he can do when played with a strike partner, He looked a different player today.

Great 2nd goal, Sheva of old.

No arguements about it at all.....plus he went airbourne which on a slow motion replay....doesnt look good.

yes it was a very nasty challenge that was not called for if he missed the ball and got the player he could of seriously hurt him, not that i really care cos he made the most of it with his dive but still riccy has dug him self a hole to sit in for the next 3 games

you just gotta hold your hands up and say what a fucking game. There's no Drogba, no Terry, no Lampard for an hour, a half injured petr cech, 2-0 down with a few mins to go till half time, we showed great character to come back. Ok i admit, the red card for zat fulham scummer helped and that gave us a major boost. Without that decision of the pen and the red card, we wouldve probably lost this game so some of you need to calm down lol, your acting like 10 year olds. The red cards all were harsh in ways but perhaps justified. Knight was sent off only because of this last man thing, Riccy was sent off because he unnecessarily went over the top when the ball was clearly within reach of him anyway and the ashley cole red was for stopping the ball going in with his hand. I didnt see a replay of ashley's handball, did he handball it?

Anyway it was a brilliant game, both teams deserve credit. Shame we couldn't hold on obviously but it couldve been worse aswell as better in all honesty. Home record still in tact. Oh and Sheva looked awesome today, his 2nd goal was absolute class.

Edited by OllieCFC