Hull away re-arranged for February

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8442254.stm

Oh no, someone might slip a little bit or fall on their arse and actually have to get back on their feet, so we have to postpone the match.

I don't get this country and its mass hysteria with snow :ballack:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's the right decision, the grounds are slippy, the travel will be corrupt with cancelations right left and center as Hull is bloody miles away. Thousands of people all together trying to get out the ground on an ice rink is gonna be kinda tough. For the safety or the fans and the consequences travel delays could cost, the right decision has been made imo. I certainly wouldn't wanna travel up to Hull within the last 4 days or so, could get stranded or take 2 days to get there.

Loads of matches off, Soccer Saturday is gonna be a tad boring lol

On the plus side should Arsenal game go ahead then we have a game in hand as wel :D

But guess not only that but if it starts blizzarding and then massess of people gotta get back down to London and like said getting out a ground at the best of times is hard never mind with the ice and so on

Just got a call from Thomas Cook about the match being postponed. Sad that it's been postponed, but know that we will be going to Hull at some point. Relived also, not having to trek through the snow to get to Fulham Broadway.

Edited by Blueray

http://news.bbc.co.u...rem/8442254.stm

Oh no, someone might slip a little bit or fall on their arse and actually have to get back on their feet, so we have to postpone the match.

I don't get this country and its mass hysteria with snow ballack.gif

Fine for the fans who were going to sit on thier arse in front of the tv in the warm but what about the 3,000 of us who had tickets, we made the decision this morning that we were not going to drive and just forgo the tickets, still got 10" of snow and ice round my way alone let alone a potential very slow probable over 6 hour drive in these conditions... glad its postponed i can either get my money back or see if i can get holiday for the rearranged game

Least they did the sensible thing and deicded the night before rather on the actual day when half the fans had already set off...Sky are gana have fun trying to fill in the gaps left

All they have to do is fill the gap on Sky Sports 1 is to show Gillette Soccer Saturday that gets broadcast on Sky sports news at around 12pm... Oh wait they still would not have much to talk about anyway.

All they have to do is fill the gap on Sky Sports 1 is to show Gillette Soccer Saturday that gets broadcast on Sky sports news at around 12pm... Oh wait they still would not have much to talk about anyway.

Yeh many hours talking about random things..fun fun

Tommrow they replaced scums game with Valencia

guys this could all be to our advantage,what if the games are rearranged for feb or later,we will have our african boys back.ESSIEN being the big advantage

Then again the players that could of had first team experience like Matic and Borini will miss out.

3 Points to go top > Playing Matic and Borini

Now this is not directed at you, but I never get why there is so many Chelsea fans on the internet complain that we don't play enough young players from the youth system, and when we do give them a chance, then they are all like ''Hold on a sec, lets not get ahead of ourselves!''

At a club that demands instant success, youngsters are always going to find it exceptionally hard. People say Arsenal's academy stars have a greater chance than the likes of youngsters coming through at Chelsea and United, but what have they won in the last five years? The game will probably be moved to the night of the rearranged Carling Cup semi finals.