Chelsea vs Fulham

BlueLion.

Slow...plodding....predictable...sloppy. All words to sum up that half. Take a quick look at the midfield 4 we are playing today. You have Mikel , Ballack , Lampard and Joe Cole , not one of them are known for their fast closing down. It clearly means we lack legs in the middle of the pitch. Because of the system it also means that Fulham get too much time on the ball because the diamond takes too long to shift its self up the pitch.

For the first goal questions must be raised about Ferreira's positioning , where is he ?

Also I must say that those corners in the first half were the worst I have ever seen from a side above the age limit of under 14's , they were depressingly bad.

Despite our managers threats of indecent exposure , we very clearly need 2 new players , a new striker and someone who can play at the tip of the diamond.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clown aye? So Lampard, Terry, Drogba, and Mikel didnt play??? These players are getting 200,000 pounds a week. They should be able to play everyday...

I'll agree with that. When I was younger I'd have played from I got up till it was dark.

I usually didnt get out of bad until 6pm but still.......... :D

Ancelotti should be tearing strips off everyone at the break. Another 45 mins of that is just not acceptable. I know Fulham are a tough nut to crack and their results recently back that up, but we're supposed to be going for the title. We've lost so many stupid points in the last few weeks and need to get our act together......FAST

Ancelloti i'm fucking well fed up with him.

is kakuta on the bench? i know it's a lot to ask an inexperienced 18 year old to dig us out of the shit, but at least he has a bit of skill with the ball at his feet, and has an idea of how to attack.

Ancelloti i'm fucking well fed up with him.

is kakuta on the bench? i know it's a lot to ask an inexperienced 18 year old to dig us out of the shit, but at least he has a bit of skill with the ball at his feet, and has an idea of how to attack.

Carlo should bring Kakuta on for Ballack :D

I dunno lads. As much as it hurts to say it, i feel we are going to have a tough January! The way we are playing is not amounting to shit. Our formation is to easy to defend against and our fearless manager is too stuborn to change it. A good Manager would realise that Fulham are clogging the midfield and causing us to revert to high balls into the box instead of quick passes along the ground (that we mastered towards the end of last season). Unlike Scolari, Carlo has a plan B. He just doesnt want to use it.....

I dunno lads. As much as it hurts to say it, i feel we are going to have a tough January! The way we are playing is not amounting to shit. Our formation is to easy to defend against and our fearless manager is too stuborn to change it. A good Manager would realise that Fulham are clogging the midfield and causing us to revert to high balls into the box instead of quick passes along the ground (that we mastered towards the end of last season). Unlike Scolari, Carlo has a plan B. He just doesnt want to use it.....

Not using it is just as bad. We simply HAVE to buy someone in january.

We have turned to shit in these last few weeks, its disgraceful. The players need a right kick up the backside. I hope carlo isnt being to soft with them because id be fucking ripping into them right now.