Chelsea vs Fulham

BlueLion.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet it wasnt a 115x74 yard pitch though mate, and it wasn't against one of the best defenses in the Prem.

It was a full size pitch and we may not have used the full thing, but these guys are professional players and should be able to cope with 2 games in a few days.

We're not in a position to be playing "back-up" players right now. We need our best players on the pitch as often as possible.

It was a full size pitch and we may not have used the full thing, but these guys are professional players and should be able to cope with 2 games in a few days.

We're not in a position to be playing "back-up" players right now. We need our best players on the pitch as often as possible.

Like i stated in another post, No respect for the opposition. Ballack just passed to the linesman. whistling.gif

I really can't see us scoring today guys, it just looks like its going to be one of those days. Again. That being said we've had a great start to this half and we're putting PRESSURE on Fulham which is exactly what we've not been doing.

no changes at HT

i want the news to come out at the end of the game "ANCELLOTI SACKED" i don't give a fuck what the result is.........we're probaly going to lose anyway, he's completely fucked our club up.

Ive been seeing you comments in the last couple of days and I swear id punch you right in the face if you were infront of me at the moment.

Idiot. The most pessimistic and Fickle fan on here.