Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also notice that AVB has commented on transfers that actually have some teeth to them. He hasn't said a word about Pastore.

True. AVB very matter of factly acknowledged the Modric situation and it's really the only one everyone knows is the real deal.

Oh so when people give a link that says we are going to sign him, they say: I am not sure, Nothing official etc. But when it says he goes to PSG they believe it. LOL! Believe me, we will know in a few hours, that's what I tell you!

Lol this transfer window is tragic and hilarious for us all at the same time. Losing faith even if it is still early on.

The season starts in 2½ weeks

United have strengthened, City have strengthened, Arsenal & Liverpool have strengthened.

Chelsea have... signed a keeper we won't see for 2 years, and a Barca reject with a buy-back clause..

The season starts in 2½ weeks

United have strengthened, City have strengthened, Arsenal & Liverpool have strengthened.

Chelsea have... signed a keeper we won't see for 2 years, and a Barca reject with a buy-back clause..

This is the point I was making lol.

Write it on google, and it will come up, I am too lazy to find you a source, currently laughing at all of you, that believe media, but say that they only trust OFFICIAL sites. Believe me, even if he chooses PSG, I don't see why you guys should be so heart broken? It's not like we've missed out on a cheap and very classy player(Thiago Alcantara).