Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ I L alwes wanted Eden Hazard to be that No. 27.... He plays with 26 for Lille... and i assumed he would tk the 27 if he ever came here...

What does Pastore wear for Argentina and Palermo?

LOL love the fact the fact that your from Turkey, but I don't blame you after the corruption scandal in the TFF and Superliga.

Yeah,that's one of the reasons not to beleive in Turkish football press.

We shouldn't call it Superliga anymore though,lol. Lots of clubs of Superliga will be relegated. Well,the league was boring and more boring anymore :lol:

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

On Pastore, DataSport claim PSG offer is €42m which they think will be enough - now everyone waiting for Chelsea reaction. #cfc

6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

€42m = £37m

That's far too much.

^^ I L alwes wanted Eden Hazard to be that No. 27.... He plays with 26 for Lille... and i assumed he would tk the 27 if he ever came here...

What does Pastore wear for Argentina and Palermo?

He wears #27 for Palermo and before that he wore #6. For Argentina i have seen him wear # 18,16,21, and 23.

For marketing purposes i think he should wear #10.