Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget, footballers are taxed a big part of their heritage in France. that's why Monaco manage to get players with good reputation because in Monaco it's tax-free

Even if PSG offers him a colossal amount of money, the imposition would then equal Chelsea's wages if our proposition is less consequent.

Dont worry, they wont sign Berbatov, Pastore or Neymar because even if they have money, there are fucking restrictions in France ; the National Monitoring Directorate Management (DNCG) which don't allow any deficit to the clubs

I would just say it, its very very clear that most of you want Chelsea to become like Barcelona, but with our current squad, it wont happen.

And im very happy with it, first of all because you cant beat Barcelona with their style of play, and it will be very hard for us to succeed in this kind of game

in the PL, especially in our first season with this kind of syestem. Second of all, and thats just about me, I like my Chelsea tough, I would like some more stylish play

and creativity, but I dont want us to become Francenal.

Good post.

I too want the Chelsea team to be tough, and also want it to be playing attacking football. You only need to look at our 4-2 demolition of Barca and the 1-1 heartbreaker of '09 to understand what difference it can make.

What worries me however, is that PSG have a Qatari financial backing, so they can bid whatever they want for him!

PSG can just offer money. Chelsea can offer money and Champions League football.rolleyes.gif

You must be kidding me, discussing If Pastore would be a good signing or how he will play here based in youtube videos. lol

So you think we couldnt see Pastore when he played in Palermo? we do have TV's. I dont know about others, but I saw him a few times when Palermo

Played against Milan and Inter, and I belive I saw him more than that.

Confirming Leonardo's made contact with Palermo puts them in an advanced step.

Out of PSG & Chelsea, of course PSG can rival us for the transfer fee, however the incentive is totally different at both clubs. One would be financial, the other would be instant battle for trophies.

Confirming Leonardo's made contact with Palermo puts them in an advanced step.

Out of PSG & Chelsea, of course PSG can rival us for the transfer fee, however the incentive is totally different at both clubs. One would be financial, the other would be instant battle for trophies.

You should also consider that Palermo are liers, and We are not interested in getting him.

He talks about Chelsea interest, but it seems he might end up at PSG.

Guest justin_3d

You should also consider that Palermo are liers, and We are not interested in getting him.

Why would he end up in PSG? That is a joke.

PSG can have money like City, but the difference between them is that City is in the EPL, and PSG not. EPL is more attractive then French league.

So nope, don't see it. Pastore won't accept that. And only in the EPL Chelsea is the real candidate. City will not bid for him when they got Silva and are going after Aguero.

That's a good point.

But it'd have to be one bold like for Palermo's own VP to say Stamford Bridge is the likely destination.

You guys sure are a bunch of psychologists, knowing what the player thinks and all :D Maybe he like the french league or what not, who knows.... let's wait and see

No serious footballers choose the french league over the PL.

You must be kidding me, discussing If Pastore would be a good signing or how he will play here based in youtube videos. lol

Wait, everyone - our god of South Ameican football has spoken. All bow down to Henrique and his knowledge of all South American players. Don't bother researching them or watching their games, or even discussing them - Henrique will guide us, trust in Henrique.

Valued at £40 million? They must be joking. It's kinda obvious they are in a hurry to cash him in before UEFA's financial fair-play ruling takes place. There are much better deals for that money if Chelsea are about to splash that kind of cash.