Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

Guest justin_3d

So Palermo president said he will sell in the next 10 days, and Gourlay said we will have new player in the next 10 days....

Interesting.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Gourlay probably meant we will officially announce Oriol Romeu and Courtois or Lukaku if we agree it

Yeah so I am to believe.

But does Gourlay is really that stupid for us to fall for that trick?

If indeed it is true, Gourlay will be a total joke, because those are 2 signings we already know about.

Guest justin_3d

Now there are Chelsea, Man City and Roma... mellow.gif

http://www.skysports...7058252,00.html

Remember Coentrao?

It is a tactic to raise the price.

City right now going to Aguero, and have Silva. So no sense for City going after him.

Roma just got Bojan, i don't think they have the money as Chelsea.

Chelsea seems the logical choice for me.

Guest justin_3d

But serioulsy guy, is either him or Modric. And if Spurs does not want to sell Modric for 35m, then is better to get Pastore, because all that money in the hand of Spurs....

I really don't like reviving a club in the same league we are from.

It is why i was SO against Torres transfer, because we where giving so much money to one of our direct rivals.

Had it been that much for another striker form another league, then ok, but giving big funds to our direct rival is not that good.

So for me Pastore is better choice overall. Price, who we are paying, role he will play, where he is from (cause having an Argentinean will boost our fan base from South America).

But serioulsy guy, is either him or Modric. And if Spurs does not want to sell Modric for 35m, then is better to get Pastore, because all that money in the hand of Spurs....

I really don't like reviving a club in the same league we are from.

It is why i was SO against Torres transfer, because we where giving so much money to one of our direct rivals.

Had it been that much for another striker form another league, then ok, but giving big funds to our direct rival is not that good.

So for me Pastore is better choice overall. Price, who we are paying, role he will play, where he is from (cause having an Argentinean will boost our fan base from South America).

but i feel we just need a modric type player more . i mean i don't claim to watch him week in week out but from what ive heard he is exciting but can be a little clumsy on occasions , and we need somebody who can control the tempo in midfield and create chances . And as for reviving Tottenham i think modric is worth more to them than the money that is in question and they aren't really top rivals in terms of challenging for trophy's in my opinion it will take much more than 35 odd million to get them in to contention for the championship .

Guest justin_3d

but i feel we just need a modric type player more . i mean i don't claim to watch him week in week out but from what ive heard he is exciting but can be a little clumsy on occasions , and we need somebody who can control the tempo in midfield and create chances . And as for reviving Tottenham i think modric is worth more to them than the money that is in question and they aren't really top rivals in terms of challenging for trophy's in my opinion it will take much more than 35 odd million to get them in to contention for the championship .

Pastore style is similar to Silva. Said that a couple of times.

I wanted Silva last year to replace Deco before he join City.

So i hope we get Pastore who is younger.

Repeat for me overall, Pastore brings a better deal.

I honestly believe Pastore is the better option because there is absolutely no point in fighting tooth and nail over Modric, whom Sp*rs have more than enough times firmly told us, he's not for sale!

Pastore on the other hand, if we make a good enough bid, and out-do everyone else, then I think we'd do so much better. Pastore is a couple of years younger than Modric too, and Modric will be 26 in september.

I'm not too sure if Citeh will give two fucks about Pastore if they have Nasri and Aguero in their sights! :whistling:

Guest justin_3d

I honestly believe Pastore is the better option because there is absolutely no point in fighting tooth and nail over Modric, whom Sp*rs have more than enough times firmly told us, he's not for sale!

Pastore on the other hand, if we make a good enough bid, and out-do everyone else, then I think we'd do so much better. Pastore is a couple of years younger than Modric too, and Modric will be 26 in september.

I'm not too sure if Citeh will give two fucks about Pastore if they have Nasri and Aguero in their sights! :whistling:

I'd rather give Palermo 100 million than give Spurs 1 million.

:goodpost:

If he comes, then I hope for not a ridiculous amount of money... not to put pressure on him and not to have journos call him the "flop of the century [after Torres]" when he has an average game. Otherwise yes, I'm all for it.

Guest justin_3d

If he comes, then I hope for not a ridiculous amount of money... not to put pressure on him and not to have journos call him the "flop of the century [after Torres]" when he has an average game. Otherwise yes, I'm all for it.

Well because of Torres, it is expected to pay much.

Torres inflated the price.

Cause if Torres who is playing that bad can go for that price, then so Pastore, Modric and a bunch.

Also look at Tevez going for the same amount as Torres. And if you buy Torres for 50M, then Tevez sure is worth that amount.

If Torres has a good season, then next season people will chill down for the prices of certain players.

Which is why, here hoping Torres has a great season, otherwise we would have screw the whole market.

Guest justin_3d

One could argue Ronaldo did that when he moved to Madrid.

Nope cause he prove he was worth it.

Torres has prove jack. It is why I said:

If Torres has a good season, then next season people will chill down for the prices of certain players.

Which is why, here hoping Torres has a great season, otherwise we would have screw the whole market.