West Ham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waste! Out played last week by Pompey at the bridge now outclassed by West Ham! I can't believe how our domination on the pitch has changed since the last 4 seasons. I can honestly say that we didn't have not one single good chance on goal. Sturridge's penalty was bullshit and if Cech would not have been in the right place at the right time, our boys would be leaving Upton Park with their million dollar tales tucked nicely between their legs and Guus Hiddink would probably be getting another SOS call. Not good enough!

calm down ...and get realistic .....

agree we havent been at our best ...but outplayed ...then outclassed ??????

check the match stats....

From what I have seen from this match, that when you play Zhirkov on the left of the midfield, he will provide the width that we need.

Agree.Zhirkov can be left midfielder or left defender.In CSKA he played on all left side.I think he was one of the best in poor game against hammers.

Edited by Stanley