West Ham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY WHY WHY?!

Everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well 4 points clear could've been worse..could've been better but still wtf!!!!

Fergie bloody laughing arg!

Oh well..we didnt loose..just bloody frustating! Defo missed Analka today

Edited by Laylabelle

very very poor performance! Since the 3-0 win against Arsenal, we've been in a constant rot of results. And this adds to it.

THREE TIMES Lampard had to take the fucking penalty, shows you how much of a cunt Mike Dein really is!

2 points dropped. I'm not happy, and I'm worried about Arsenal now :mouthclosed:

How many chances do we fuck need to score another goal and winner?! Joe Cole had at least one perfect chance and he didn't even hit the target. I hate that fucking handball system around the box. We really NEED someone like Aguero. I am fucking annoyed, this should have been a win.

Well at least Sturridge and Zhirkov played pretty well.

Thank god Lamps didnt miss in the end that just sealed it.. oh well expected really,West Ham fighting for their lifes and we drew against them last year..only at home not away! Still top for xmas..be nice to be top going into new year

Yeh Man U lost but we didnt take to much advatage.Everytime they mess up we seem to do the same and annoying!!..but least they did loose not they won and we drew cause that been even more ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeh same,Arseanl 6 behind at the mo,could be 3 when they play their game in hand..if they actully ever do seeing they've had it since the CL play off do dah in what August?

What a waste! Out played last week by Pompey at the bridge now outclassed by West Ham! I can't believe how our domination on the pitch has changed since the last 4 seasons. I can honestly say that we didn't have not one single good chance on goal. Sturridge's penalty was bullshit and if Cech would not have been in the right place at the right time, our boys would be leaving Upton Park with their million dollar tales tucked nicely between their legs and Guus Hiddink would probably be getting another SOS call. Not good enough!

Nope quite a few teams only player 17 so hmm

But with the ref my god surprised he didnt make Lamps take the pen until he missed and then say yep that one stood.So glad he scored it :D and maybe it werent a pen but we should've had one earlier that was missed

Looking forward to this month being over..And no more manager of the month award!That thing is a bloody jynx!

We always seem to be crap at xmas but tbf this year seems case of anyone beating anyone.West Ham and Pompy were playing for their lives and we need to now step things up for boxing day

Still 4 clear so least we've got tha..moved a point away from Man U but kinda closer to Arsenal...ahhh!Oh welly..top for xmas :D been a while

Edited by Laylabelle