5-live

Some guy who claims to be a Chelsea fan is on talking the biggest load of shite :clown:

He claims Chelsea should have been kicked out of European competition altogether due to Drogbas "balance deficiency". He disgraces Chelsea everytimehe pulls on the shirt...blah blah blah.

Now.......as most of the old guard on here know, I'll give Drogba pelters when he starts his theatrics, but he hasnt shown anywhere near the attitude he has in the past. A few times he's been on his arse only to be dragged up by other players, mainly JT.

This muppet was refering to Drogba in Moscow. Seriously.....catch yourself on mate. :wank2: ...we'vebeen over that and Drogba has admitted he was foolish back then(Although I would have loved to have seen him plant Vidic instead of his powder puff girly slap :D ), Ancelotti has got him back playing his best football and Hiddink deserves alot of credit for that also.

Give mean on form Didier Drogba over anyone.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He dont so much in terms of getting a pen/whatever he just well against Liverpool anyway go down and roll around.But until then he hadnt done it for ages really.Until then he'd go down then jump up so hopfully now the other players have given him grief about it he'll pack it in

But kicked out wtf he aint the only one to do it and doubt he complains much when Drogba scores

Some guy who claims to be a Chelsea fan is on talking the biggest load of shite :clown:

He claims Chelsea should have been kicked out of European competition altogether due to Drogbas "balance deficiency". He disgraces Chelsea everytimehe pulls on the shirt...blah blah blah.

Now.......as most of the old guard on here know, I'll give Drogba pelters when he starts his theatrics, but he hasnt shown anywhere near the attitude he has in the past. A few times he's been on his arse only to be dragged up by other players, mainly JT.

This muppet was refering to Drogba in Moscow. Seriously.....catch yourself on mate. :wank2: ...we'vebeen over that and Drogba has admitted he was foolish back then(Although I would have loved to have seen him plant Vidic instead of his powder puff girly slap :D ), Ancelotti has got him back playing his best football and Hiddink deserves alot of credit for that also.

Give mean on form Didier Drogba over anyone.

Ha. Bet he's a Liverpool fan on a hate-roll...

Opposition fans hate Drogba and that guy is clearly an opposition fan. There isnt a striker in the world I would rather over Drogba when he is in this sort of form. The big man has taken over the mantle as the best player in the premier league , he is destroying teams this season and he looks better than he has in quite some time in the Ancelotti diamond.

I listened to the Five Live commentary of the game whilst having the stream up yesterday; Mark Lawrenson was spurting some absolute bollocks about the stadium being "well under capacity" when the announcer said there was just under 41000 inside Stamford Bridge - when the Blackburn end being not even a third full! Did he know he was at the Bridge, not the Emirates?

Yeh some bloke on the BBC site was saying that..but also pointed out the fact 21st November will be our first 3pm Kick off at home.Doesnt make a differnce really but still kinda crazy!

And that aint a bad numeber picky picky! Least it werent a late kick off on a Sunday then be even less full,Blackburn end anyway more so

Well some bloke on Talkshite commentator was going on and on and on about Lampard and how he hasnt scored since this date in the prem blah blah soon got shut up!

Edited by Laylabelle

I was going to post a separate thread on this, but I might as well ask here. What in you opinion is the best station to listen to for sports action? I just want to be able to listen to sports news on the way to work.

Edited by Blueray

• 2 weeks later...