Joe Cole to decide his Chelsea future by Christmas

the wes

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a mistake if his contract were not renewed. I'm sure he'll stay and will sign a new deal, the club can't afford to let him go, not with a decision on the transfer ban to be made. Any other clubs can fuck right off if they think they're getting their hands on him.

Edited by Blueray

No way we gana let him go even more so with the ban.Seems a case of deal not decided so lets make a story out of it

it's once again the Media speculating about what might happen. Now that Kalou has signed a new deal it would make sense if we get confirmation that Joey is staying. I can only see one result and that he'll stay. The club needs him, we need him. Don't go Joey you know you're meant to be with the Chels. :blue scalf: :worship::clap:

Edited by Blueray

The media are just making up storys as they cant link a load of players to us to sell their papers... what makes the article a joke is that it says spurs are keeping an eye on it... anyone who reads cfcuk and understands JC would know he has stated he hates tottenham as much as the fans do and he does not ever want to play elsewhere he is as he has put in the past living his dream from the terraces at SB to winning the league playing for us doesnt get much better than that

• 2 weeks later...

Cole happy with talks

teletext.co.uk

Joe Cole is happy with how contract talks are developing about staying at Chelsea beyond the end of the season.

The midfielder stepped up his rehab from a knee injury with an appearance against Blackburn on Saturday.

Coletold the Evening Standard: "We're talking at the moment. I love ithere. The club want me to stay, so there should be no problems and Ifeel like this is my home."