Aston Villa vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this or is this not a forum? A place where people come to discuss and opinionate over a certain topic. My opinion is that we are lucky to be where we are this season. We haven't even hit the hard part of the year and we are already dropping point's to teams like Villa and Wigan.

Why are we having trouble defending on set pieces again? Why Does Carlo wait till 5 minutes from time to put on some fresh legs? I know you like to log in to this site and find positive post's all the time. I am sorry that you have to come on to a forum and read something that upsets you.

I guess i will take my opinion to somewhere that i can have a decent debate about the form of my side without people like yourself accusing me of being negative.

Good post.

Is this or is this not a forum? A place where people come to discuss and opinionate over a certain topic. My opinion is that we are lucky to be where we are this season. We haven't even hit the hard part of the year and we are already dropping point's to teams like Villa and Wigan.

Why are we having trouble defending on set pieces again? Why Does Carlo wait till 5 minutes from time to put on some fresh legs? I know you like to log in to this site and find positive post's all the time. I am sorry that you have to come on to a forum and read something that upsets you.

I guess i will take my opinion to somewhere that i can have a decent debate about the form of my side without people like yourself accusing me of being negative.

I agree Gary!

He was not anymore negative then some of the others. He just expresses himself better and doesn't use cuss words to express his opinion. It was a tough game and I think that we have to work on defending set pieces, we were definetly not up to form for one of the best defenses in the PL. Substitutions should have been made earlier... we were struggling and needed a change.

Some of you lot need to have a reality check. Its fucking October.

Maybe so, but it's a trend for the last few seasons that we screw up when there's a chance to extend the gap.

Well hopfully he'll know for next time...make earlier subs and also practise set pieces.Mean what was all that about?!

This result aint annoyed me kinda expected it tbh didnt think we'd win at all,being Villa Park and all..its just made me more annoyed about the Wigan loss!

Well home games coming up so hopfully get points from them and volia happy times!

Edited by Laylabelle

Saying that though, Manunited and Liverpool have screwed up aswell as just us. Theres still a perfect 100% chance that Chelsea can still win the Premier League. Look at liverpool for instince.... they doing worse than any team out the top four.

Hell yeh its October a long way to go.Hopfully we'll look back at this season and just meh to this result cause it wont matter.But for now..bleh!

Least we're being dodgy at the start of the season rather then the end

OH FUCK!!!

2-0 Man U..oh well only one point behind..but still grr Sunderland!

I agree Gary!

He was not anymore negative then some of the others. He just expresses himself better and doesn't use cuss words to express his opinion. It was a tough game and I think that we have to work on defending set pieces, we were definetly not up to form for one of the best defenses in the PL. Substitutions should have been made earlier... we were struggling and needed a change.

Too right! The second goal was way to soft for our standards. Although i believe it's still way to early in the season to be jumping to conclusions, i was merely pointing out the room for improvment.

I must admit the boys played well considering most of them played 180 minutes in a different country this week, but, this is where our depth should have come in to play. We had so much fresh talent on the bench that should have been utilised alot earlier in the game.. I fear Carlo is under pressure and scared to give a younger player a go. This could really hurt us 2-3 years down the track when our more experienced players retire and move on...

At this moment if Man Utd. win they will be 1 point above, we have still gove about 29/30 games left. Anyone could screw up or have brilliant run of form. No need to put a swear word or two in every sentence *coughCJRevocoughDrogba11CFCcough*

Umm...

http://forum.talkche...__0entry93501

And you know what, for all his swearing, I've never seen CJ make a racist post...

Edited by .Citraningsih

I don´t understand this. We played brilliant even going behind. BUT THIS FUCKING SET PIECE DEFENDING !

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT ????

JT´s reaction after the 2:1 is speaking for itself.

but like i said, i think we played some real good football. good movings, good crosses, millions of 100%ers, and next time Nico, you nick your 3 chances in, alright ?

You can slam the defending, but I think Deco, Anelka, Malouda, Drogba and company should all be blamed for missing their chances when through one-on-one. Yeah, we played well going forward, but the amount of clear cut chances we had that weren't taken is worse than conceding two goals from set pieces IMO.