Aston Villa vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who think we were unlucky today have some long thinking to do. We are very lucky to be where we are this season. Late winners against Hull and Stoke and scoring only 2 goals in both our Champions league matches. We beat a very out of form Liverpool who were so unlucky infront of goal. We needed to put our star players on the field to beat QPR in the cup game. Honestly, we need to take a long hard look at ourselves. Not very happy today!!

Kind of starting to look like we screw up when we're top and have a chance to extend the gap...................

That our thing we seem to like to do..season before last and before that every time another team messed up giving us a chance..we messed up!

The subs daft.We needed fresh legs and to get them on that late...the whole game after Drogbas goal was just crap! Villa defo deserved the win but still..annoying!!

Bounce backness horrah....and a week of happy media talk no doubt

Come on Sunderland,B'Ham and Bolton make this day happy!

For those of you who think we were unlucky today have some long thinking to do. We are very lucky to be where we are this season. Late winners against Hull and Stoke and scoring only 2 goals in both our Champions league matches. We beat a very out of form Liverpool who were so unlucky infront of goal. We needed to put our star players on the field to beat QPR in the cup game. Honestly, we need to take a long hard look at ourselves. Not very happy today!!

Oh look ''Mr. Optimistic'' has come back from angry land :P

That's two away defeats in a row now for us, we need to get a fucking grip otherwise, this team is going to go tits up!

And I agree with Ballack not being in there, without him in the mix we're just nothing at all.

and Deco has past it I think, at 32 years old and almost non-existant in midfield, it's clear to see he doesn't deserve a place in the first team.

What happened to Ballack anyway, was he injured on International duty or something?

That's two away defeats in a row now for us, we need to get a fucking grip otherwise, this team is going to go tits up!

And I agree with Ballack not being in there, without him in the mix we're just nothing at all.

and Deco has past it I think, at 32 years old and almost non-existant in midfield, it's clear to see he doesn't deserve a place in the first team.

What happened to Ballack anyway, was he injured on International duty or something?

Yup, he was tackled by Zhirkov I think...

Actually it's quite entertaining when we lose a match because of some of the members reactions. You act as though someone nicked £1,000 from you.

Oh well, well play by Villa.

Yeah, and if we don't stop playing like this when we're away now, the title's Man Utd's again as far as I'm concerned. So it's only 2 away defeats but we REALLY need to stop it now before it becomes a trend. Just like the last few seasons.

And Joey should've come on for Bosingwa. I remember Mourinho plays 3 defenders when we went behind several times.

Oh look ''Mr. Optimistic'' has come back from angry land tongue.gif

Is this or is this not a forum? A place where people come to discuss and opinionate over a certain topic. My opinion is that we are lucky to be where we are this season. We haven't even hit the hard part of the year and we are already dropping point's to teams like Villa and Wigan.

Why are we having trouble defending on set pieces again? Why Does Carlo wait till 5 minutes from time to put on some fresh legs? I know you like to log in to this site and find positive post's all the time. I am sorry that you have to come on to a forum and read something that upsets you.

I guess i will take my opinion to somewhere that i can have a decent debate about the form of my side without people like yourself accusing me of being negative.