Daniel Alves

DavidEU

We really don't need him, with Ivanovic playing brilliant at full back and Bosingwa almost completing recovery from injury, where will we play him? Also if one of our targets is to lower the wage bill, then giving him a £100,000 a week contract is not going to help.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean Steve. In think it's just his attitude, he can be a little cunt sometimes but that can't take away his ability, he is a great player in fairness. But so is Bosingwa sometimes, Elliott's sig says it all haha :D

unless Bosingwa gets sold (which... dare I say it, could be likely I have to say. He's been dogged with injuries for most of this season so before anyone disagrees with me, think about that!) we don't need him.

If we keep Bosingwa on the other hand, Bosingwa on a good day pretty much has just as good games as Alves, if not better. Why trade in like for like.

Also, Ivanovic is great cover at right back when Bosingwa is injured, and of course we have Belletti!

QUOTE (chelseapaul @ Feb 20 2008, 03:39 AM) So whats the go now Paulo has signed on for a few more years & Belletti playing well?

Will Avril still go in for him?.... Do we need to go in for him? huh.gif

I would say yes, only because if you look at the quality of Alves compared to Ferreira and Belletti then Alves in on another level and that is what we need to be looking for in our team.

coming from you ..this shocked me ..then I noticed the date ..

We don't need to sign players though. Ancelotti is right. Only time we should buy players is if when injuries hit us bad (which is starting to happen unfortunately) and that's it. We have a very good youth system also. But yet, there is some players I wouldn't mind having at Chelsea and saying that, money is not an issue lol. But when we need those big players, it will be when out backbone leaves...I mean players like Drogba, Ballack, Lampard, Terry, Ashley, Joe and some others.

instead of ALVES we should go for RAFINHA (shalke) or coleman (everton)..........but we dont need a right back...........as ivanovic is doing well..........and we have ferreira and belletti as back up............and bosingwa will return in a month..................

Edited by crazy1

• 8 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You