Internazionale vs Chelsea

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The counter in the banner is driving me mad :( according to me, 8 hours 40 mins are left, According to it 1 day 3 hours 40 minutes are left *sob*

Im really hoping to get the answer cos I dont want to sit up til 4am then find out nothing is on lol.

its 4AM tonight (wed. morning in the UK) its on at 11pm tonight where i live.

if you need a link try atdhe.net itll be listed im sure

when it is on Chelsea tv i think no other station is broadcasting the game. .. i hope to find some channel free to air

HAHAHA come on guys. This is the only game i get to watch thats at a normal time. It starts at 1 in the afternoon here in Australia. Every EPL Fixture starts in the early hours of the morning, if i can do it every game of the season u guys can do it once or twice haha :P

HAHAHA come on guys. This is the only game i get to watch thats at a normal time. It starts at 1 in the afternoon here in Australia. Every EPL Fixture starts in the early hours of the morning, if i can do it every game of the season u guys can do it once or twice haha :P

lol I have the same problem with pay per veiws broadcast from America , Im sure I can stick out another late night again as this will be worth seeing.

Bah I took a nap this afternoon and I wake up and there's still a good 3 and a half hours til the match. Can't wait. It's a shame Zhirkov won't be able to play because of the stupid UK work permit. Anyways I want to see Mourinho get pissed off tonight.

Go Chelsea!

edit: and yeah that counter is fucked! I missed the game in Seattle because of it <_< Not to worry though as I caught it on espn360.com a few nights ago.

Edited by thejolta

I cant wait till the season starts proper :P

I dunno wether to get a few hours kip or stay up :doh:

yeah class at 8am tommorow is gonna be rough but hopefully itll be worth it. plus im leaving thurs. for the AC Milan match so it works out lol

Dedication to the club my countryman. Lucky for me Wednesdays are the one day of the week where I don't have to get up at 8am to take my summer chemistry class. In fact I don't have to get up at all for any classes.

Kudos on the AC Milan match. I have a feeling we're going to absolutely beat the shit out of them. Where's the match you're going to? You're on the east coast right? I'm midwest (Indiana).