Hiddink - I'll be back

skysports

Guus Hiddink says he will return to the Premier League but not necessarily for Chelsea.

The Blues have asked Hiddink to consider a different role at Stamford Bridge as advisor to owner Roman Abramovich.The Russian, though, believes his presence either as advisor or technical director will not help new boss Carlo Ancelotti.

He did, however, confess his desire to return to England's top flight in the not too distant future.

"I will be back," he told the Sunday Mirror.

"Chelsea seem to be OK now as a club," he added. "Maybe they don't need me anymore!

"But my love for England and football in the Premier League has grown massively because of three-and-a-half beautiful months.

"I love the Premier League so much that I don't rule out other possibilities.

"I love being a coach again at club level. I enjoyed working with top-class players so much every day, that I realise it's nicer than a national team."

Hiddink admitted that his brief stint at Stamford Bridge exceeded expectations, saying: "Maybe I loved the job even more than I expected before I took it.

"In four months we have laid the foundations for the club and the players to carry on being successful."

too late :(

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I see him in 2011 on the sidelines of Old Trafford I'm going to go f'ing ballistic. I saw them writing about him being coveted as the next coach at Man U after Ferguson leaves, but I wrote it off as Republic of Mancunia wishful thinking.

Coach the US national team or some other national team and have them advance further than they ever have don't coach against Chelsea please.

I don't think Guus needed to say anything for people to think that already. I think the only way his comments are hurtful to Ancellotti is if he actually becomes a coach of one of the big four then hurting CA directly.

Republic of Mancunia

The guy who runs that site is the same guy I had words with last season just after the CL Final. He was babbling on about Lampard "milking it" when he scored raising his hands in the air in remembrance of his mother.

The guy is the biggest, obnoxious, self obsessed wanker ever to grace this planet.

The guy who runs that site is the same guy I had words with last season just after the CL Final. He was babbling on about Lampard "milking it" when he scored raising his hands in the air in remembrance of his mother.

The guy is the biggest, obnoxious, self obsessed wanker ever to grace this planet.

I take a bit of comfort knowing people like him must live a miserable life full of anger and hate.

fact !

basicially ROM is mostley fuiled by hatred and arrogance.

It is unbearable to read it some days....really bad thing.

but like an accident, you cannot stop looking at it.

the blog reads like an war declaration

That guy was a fucking grade a cunt. He said the same shit every time about Terry, Drogba, and Lampard day after day. It grew tiresome after day fucking one.

Edited by Joe Cool