Roman lost his love for Chelsea

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle6367805.ece

So, Roman had meetings with Ancelloti and Spaletti.

So, Roman lost his love for Chelsea after we missed out on the league and champions league last season.

So, Ancelloti suggested Roman to sign Xabi Alonso and Franc Ribery.

So, we know what he wants in our team. According to him our midfield lacks quality. Essien, Lampard, Mikel lack quality? I am ok with Ribery but Alonso is something I dont want at the expense of Essien, Mikel or Lampard.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would not suprise me off roman did say this. But Alonso, Please do no even try to bring him to Chelsea if you become our manager he is one player i cannot stand. I also do not think Frank would approve him being in a Chelsea shirt.

Frank Ribery on the other hand i think he would be great for our squad but than again how long would it take him to adapt to the premier league.

Abramovich says "Chelsea don't have a personality. I have the ambition of winning every competition in which my team takes part, a team that at the moment I don't recognise"

The repurcerssion of this statement could be the following:

1. Hurt the Players, Fans, and everybody at the club

2. Spur them to show the owner they have what the owner wants.

3 Most importantly, end Ancelloti's move to Chelsea after those revelations.

This story has been all over

It's funny whenever I read articles that state the RA has lost his love....followed by an article a few days later where RA is intent as ever on funding a few big superstars......um....what? He get the love back a few days later?

I don't see where in that article Roman indicates he has lost his love for Chelsea. This article says more about Ancelotti than it does about Roman. Roman interviewed him for the job last year, and didn't offer him the job. I think that says enough. The "identity" comment i can understand because we have over the last few seasons lost our way a little, that is perfectly clear and we need to bring some stability to our club.

Like i said, says more about Ancelotti than Roman. Ancelotti does not come across well in these comments.

I don't see where in that article Roman indicates he has lost his love for Chelsea. This article says more about Ancelotti than it does about Roman. Roman interviewed him for the job last year, and didn't offer him the job. I think that says enough. The "identity" comment i can understand because we have over the last few seasons lost our way a little, that is perfectly clear and we need to bring some stability to our club.

Like i said, says more about Ancelotti than Roman. Ancelotti does not come across well in these comments.

But its Ancelloti who says that Roman said that to him. So it has to be true. Its not the media making assumptions.

He wasnt offered the job because Ancelloti told Roman that Galliani wants him to stay with Milan.

The reason we lost our identity is because of Roman. He ousted Mourinho, put in someone like Grant and then bring in Scolari.

But its Ancelloti who says that Roman said that to him. So it has to be true. Its not the media making assumptions.

He wasnt offered the job because Ancelloti told Roman that Galliani wants him to stay with Milan.

The reason we lost our identity is because of Roman. He ousted Mourinho, put in someone like Grant and then bring in Scolari.

Even in Ancelotti's quotes it doesn't say that Roman lost his love for Chelsea.

It is easy to blame Roman for Jose leaving because everyone loved Jose. But Jose himself said that he wish he had left after the second season at Chelsea, for many reasons the relationship wasn't working and we have to move on from that. Most people were happy to see Scolari appointed, i don't think anyone would have guessed he would have failed as much as he did.

I am not convinced like the press are that Ancelotti will be our new manager, and i don't think he would be the right appointment. But time will tell. We need to make this appointment correctly so we can go forward as a club.

In all fairness, I don't see a lot of people saying "Bring back Mourinho" - at the minute, it's "Bring back Hiddink." I believe that's the first step in this club putting our relationship with Jose Mourinho in the past. Don't get me wrong, he is a great manager, but this constant comparison between our new managers and him is incredibly boring and repetitive, now. If Ancelotti comes in, then so be it, but we have to give him time to adjust and build his squad; not sack him after a bad run like we did with Scolari.

In all fairness, I don't see a lot of people saying "Bring back Mourinho" - at the minute, it's "Bring back Hiddink." I believe that's the first step in this club putting our relationship with Jose Mourinho in the past. Don't get me wrong, he is a great manager, but this constant comparison between our new managers and him is incredibly boring and repetitive, now. If Ancelotti comes in, then so be it, but we have to give him time to adjust and build his squad; not sack him after a bad run like we did with Scolari.

Your absolutely right. With Scolari though i think it was clear he had lost the players and the dressing room so the club made a brave descision which looking at it was probably the right one. But the new manager needs to be given the time and the money to build something to take this club forward.

Abramovich says "Chelsea don't have a personality. I have the ambition of winning every competition in which my team takes part, a team that at the moment I don't recognise"

This story has been all over

Yeh I read that like said in others posts,the Mail were saying Ancelotti said that in his bio or something and Roman was pissed off about it :S the personality part anyway hes mena have said

And defo agree about the managers needing time.Some get it stright away some need time