Your Latest Purchase?

Term-X

I picked up a copy of T Colin Campbell's new book "Whole" this morning. It seems promising thus far. The China Study is still one of my favorite books/pieces of research i've read. So i'm super stoked to see how he continues this new book.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, I'm pretty basic with computers.

Lenovo is the best brand imo, period. I'm not into Apple, and I'm okay with Windows. It's not that great, but it isn't that bad either.

When the shirts arrive I'll take tons of pics and each a day as my avatar :P

Lenovo's are PHENOMENAL computers. If I can't use a computer made by Apple Lenovo would be my second choice for sure. Those things hold up like nobody else can. I have to stick with Mac or Linux. Can't deal with wingross. But that being said i'm hoping I don't start a software debate. ha. there are better places for that.

^ excellent choice of book!

I love it! I've been forcing myself to put it down otherwise I would have read it out already. I already foresee myself buying the others

I'm making myself wait until the end of the television series to read them.

You're currently watching the show? I've heard a deviates from the book (additional characters, storylines).

Personally, I'd rather see the book come to life (read book, then watch show)

You're currently watching the show? I've heard a deviates from the book (additional characters, storylines).

Personally, I'd rather see the book come to life (read book, then watch show)

Well, Ive been watching since the beginning so if they are different stories better to keep straight with the one for now. If they are the same then is still prefer not to be spoiled by the books. Plus I fear I might not even like them. I can have a hard time getting into fiction books. That being said though I borrowed the first book in Dean Koontz's Frankenstein series and it's pretty good so far. I'll also read anything from Brett Easton Ellis, Nick Hornby, or Mark Z Danielewski.

Well, Ive been watching since the beginning so if they are different stories better to keep straight with the one for now. If they are the same then is still prefer not to be spoiled by the books. Plus I fear I might not even like them. I can have a hard time getting into fiction books. That being said though I borrowed the first book in Dean Koontz's Frankenstein series and it's pretty good so far. I'll also read anything from Brett Easton Ellis, Nick Hornby, or Mark Z Danielewski.

Sounds like a decent plan. I hope you do enjoy the book when you buy them. I haven't brought a book (non-school related) in forever so I'm rusty on authors.

This seasons away jersey, a haircut and an ice cream cone B)

Which player did you get?

For me a can of Saquile O'Neal's new cream soda? Yes. I'm very puzzled about this but has to try it. Also a few big cans if some if the most vile but high alcohol for the price American piss beer in production. Lol

Which player did you get? For me a can of Saquile O'Neal's new cream soda? Yes. I'm very puzzled about this but has to try it. Also a few big cans if some if the most vile but high alcohol for the price American piss beer in production. Lol

Didn't get any printing done yet, gonna wait till the window closes and see who has what number, not really sure who to get either :/

For get about that. Try to find out what flavor ice cream he got! :P

Just plain old vanilla, might go get another. Long may this heatwave last :worship: