Whats gonna happen next year?

From the most ridiculous substitutions against a 10 man team, to Ghost goals, to red cards to JT missing the last spot kick to refereeing blunders. We just seem to find some weird way or the other to not win this CUP.

What will happen next year? Like Lampard said, are we jinxed? I am confident next season we might reach the semis,but semis has been our roadblock for last 5-6 seasons. We just cant get through the semis, as some wierd incidences end up happening to us. I am just baffled.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that we should give some of our points to newcastle so they dont get relegated and give the 4th spot to someone else and be a mid table team

i know that's a defeatist attitude but really - count the number of times we've been cheated in the Champions League

Beat Barca 4-2 and Uefa ensure we get knocked out by them the following year

Ghost Goals and we still get Scousers for the next 3 years in a row

and then last nite - enough has been said about that already

you know platini and the UEFA co. is just like those people in movies or like those people on the series Prison Break,that are called "The Goverment" or "The Company"

having secret meeting, having fixed matches, not knowing what they really do inside,and covering things up when they're officials (in this case) makes HUGE mistakes.....

WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!!!

WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!!!

WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!!!

If we don't get justice next year... i don't know what i'm gonna do....

probably i'll get REALLY SICK AND TIRED of UEFA and there....ugh....

Edited by chelsea_4_eva

They'll do it again just to fuck us off.....

Nah, it has to be having 2 players sent off in the Semi's next year.....

You have to marvel at our bad luck in this competition. We make 5 semi finals in 6 years, which is an unbelievable achievment, yet we suffer from freak incidents and poor ref's to stop in reaching our ultimate goal.

Nah, it has to be having 2 players sent off in the Semi's next year.....

You have to marvel at our bad luck in this competition. We make 5 semi finals in 6 years, which is an unbelievable achievment, yet we suffer from freak incidents and poor ref's to stop in reaching our ultimate goal.

There have been stitch ups and there has been inability to take advantage -(eg last night in the first half , Drogbas two one on ones with the keeper), and there has been bad luck- (eg Terrys slip last year.)

Last night I had a feeling at half time those first half chances which led to the inability to make it at least 2-0 would come back to bite us on the bum, along with Drogba and Lampards injuries, which added to the injury time.

There have been stitch ups and there has been inability to take advantage -(eg last night in the first half , Drogbas two one on ones with the keeper), and there has been bad luck- (eg Terrys slip last year.)

Last night I had a feeling at half time those first half chances which led to the inability to make it at least 2-0 would come back to bite us on the bum, along with Drogba and Lampards injuries, which added to the injury time.

Yup, i was saying the same thing, and was why i was a little dissapointed we didn't have a go at them more, especially when they were down to 10 men and their defence looked shakey all night.

you know platini and the UEFA co. is just like those people in movies or like those people on the series Prison Break,that are called "The Goverment" or "The Company"

having secret meeting, having fixed matches, not knowing what they really do inside,and covering things up when they're officials (in this case) makes HUGE mistakes.....

WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!!!

WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!!!

WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!!!

If we don't get justice next year... i don't know what i'm gonna do....

probably i'll get REALLY SICK AND TIRED of UEFA and there....ugh....

Yea I thought the same things either. Justice is what we want. That scum Tom Henning Ovrebo should be punished.

Next year, I hope we can improve our performances get a deal with any great footballers and new manager(though i dont want to), lets play real fucking good next season with a new inspiration and new mission.

The fact of the matter is that we have been in 5 semi finals in the last six years, regardless of how they have turned out what it means is that we are a seriously good team in Europe no matter what anyone says. Based on that alone im very confident that sooner or later we will win it.

The fact of the matter is that we have been in 5 semi finals in the last six years, regardless of how they have turned out what it means is that we are a seriously good team in Europe no matter what anyone says. Based on that alone im very confident that sooner or later we will win it.

We are on the verge of being branded as the "Nearly Team".....5 semis in 6 seasons. We should have atleast won 2 by now if not 3.

Next season, I am sure, 5 top performers of the season for us will break their legs and ribs after slipping in the bath tub. And that will cost us the finals.

Ive posted this before n i probably will again....

2004 Semi Final 2nd Leg vs Monaco - 2-0 up and really in command, Ibarra handles the ball into the net just before half time, the goal stands, it changes the whole game and the match finishes 2-2. SCREWED!

2005 Semi Final 2nd Leg vs Liverpool - 0-0 early in the game, Luis Garcia pokes the ball past Petr Cech and William Gallas clears the ball off the line, however the Linesman says that the ball was over the line and the goal stands. Liverpool win 1-0. SCREWED!

2006 2nd Round 1st Leg vs Barcelona- Del Horno blocks Messi in a fierce but not dangerous tackle, the referee produces a very harsh red card and Barcelona win the Bridge 2-1. Barca Advance 3-2 on Agg. SCREWED!

2007 Semi Final vs Liverpool - Liverpool Win on Pens after both teams win their home games 1-0 (Well not screwed but pens is always harsh!)

2008 Final vs Manchester United - We hit the Post with 15 mins of normal time left, the bar in extra time and when JT steps up to take the winning penalty to claim the trophy, he becomes the only player in the whole shootout to slip and hits the post, putting Van der Sar the wrong way. Drogba was sent off for Violent Conduct in extra time for tapping vidic slightly on the cheek. Manchester United win on pens. SCRWED!

2009 Semi Final 2nd Leg vs Barcelona - Referee turns down 4 Chelsea penalty appeals, 2 of them being Blatant and Iniesta scores a last gasp away goal to send Chelsea crashing out. SCREWED!

We've been screwed every fucking year!! Even in 2000 we were 7 mins away from knocking Barca out! Whats gonna happen next? Are we ever gonna win this fucking thing? Maybe we'll lose next year in the final to Arsenal with a double deflected own goal or something out of this world. Why us?? FUCK SAKE! I could understand losing to these sides ans accept but look whats going on....its unprecedented

Yup, i was saying the same thing, and was why i was a little dissapointed we didn't have a go at them more, especially when they were down to 10 men and their defence looked shakey all night.

Same esp at the end before they scored

We'll win it and the world will end but long as we get the trophy before :D