Barcelona vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This commentator on SBS in Australia.

Is so fucking against Chelsea its not funny.

Fuck i cannot stand him.

"Manchester United, Arsenal and Barcelona play better football than Chelsea. Chelsea do not deserve to win the champions league final. They did not play football tonight and anyone but them deserve to win it."

Last year Manchester United did the same thing as us and when they beat us in the final last year he was the happiest man in the world even though he supports liverscum.

If i could go push him in front of a truck right now i would no hesitate.

I hope we dont regret Drogbas chances...and instead make them regret 20 shots or so and no goal :D

Cech omg he was outstanding.Some great saves about one dodgy one when he didnt quite cacth the ball but none of these punch out to Barca and seemed most confident with crossed

Alves omg he was worse then Drogba with the play acting!!!

And so annoying they go on how you should support the teams in your country shit yet ITV 'barca barca barca barca' all about bloody Barca and only at the end gave us credit... 'Barca have scored in every game in the Nou camp' well hah now they havent!

Next week scary they score one we need two but hopfully we can defend like tonight and be more confident goign forwards

Edited by Laylabelle