Barcelona vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on guys build up play rather than hoofing ball across the field and hope drogba can get it!! btw barca are pretty frustrated.... hope this leads to a mistake!!! Cech did some good old school goal keeping!!!

yes Yaya gets a booking finally!!! like they are some kind of innocent choir boys!!!

Since Drogbas opporunity we seemed to have come alive more.Before it seemed a case of defend and kick it up the other end to no body or just Drogba on his own.Now seems he's getting more support....and we had a shot on target hoorah!!!!

Come on Chels!!!!

Well done Chelsea, Defence held strong. We could of been 1-0 up but could not of really asked for alot from drogs as it was really our first shot of the game.

If our Defence can hold out like that for the second half i think we could potentially attack them on the break, but to me it does not look like we are going to get into the game.

If our Defence can hold out like that for the second half i think we could potentially attack them on the break, but to me it does not look like we are going to get into the game.

yeh it seems so far a case of park the bus..but towards the end got more adventous and so unlucky Drogba :( ..really need an away goal

Edited by Laylabelle

We need better passing, Ball control and Cech needs to take better kick outs. Lampard should go forward more to support Drogs.

Think we can nick it, But seriously

WHERES THE FAMOUS, WHERES THE FAMOUS, WHERES THE FAMOUS MESSI?