Chelsea vs Everton

BlueLion.

Chelsea versus Everton

ChelseaEverton1_304x337.jpg
Heroics from Petr Cech earned Chelsea a point at Goodison Park

Wednesday 22 April 2009, Premier League, 2000 KO

Everton head to Stamford Bridge to take on high-flying Chelsea.

The Toffees are in formidable form, and showed their resilience with a hard-fought point in a stunning 3-3 draw with Aston Villa. However, the Blues are in great form and will surely be bouyed by their heroics against Liverpool.

Match chat here.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton easy? I can't see that. I can see this being a draw or a very narrow win. Everton are a strong team and dont really have much to play for in the league so they'll play freely. Titi Drogba what the hell?

Everton easy? I can't see that. I can see this being a draw or a very narrow win. Everton are a strong team and dont really have much to play for in the league so they'll play freely. Titi Drogba what the hell?

Agree they pretty much have their UEFA spot but doubt be taking that for granted and defo not sitting back.

We aint exactly done that amazing against them of late,0-0 away,last season the slim 1-0 away and the poxy last min goal at home and season before that bloody stupid 3-2 win..

But hopfully we'll get the win and Cech wont do any more crazy 'saves'...saying that they did blow a 2-0 lead then again we blew a 3-1 lead so hopfully it'll go the right way :D

Tito was his nickname at Guingamp and Marseille, although I never knew why until I just looked it up. Apparently it was given to him because they thought he was he was as influential as Josip Tito, who was one of the presidents of Yugoslavia and formed several anti-facism movements.

Yesterday game for Everton was very hard, how we can seen FA Cup it's very important for Everton. They play more than 90 min in the basic squad. Chelsea got one more day of rest than Everton and we'll play at Stamford Bridge :D So i think Chelsea, if they still want to win PL they cannot lose points at own pitch. C'mon Chelsea.

Edited by Kajo