Chelsea vs Everton

BlueLion.

And can I also note to everyone, that I have never been so quiet watching a Chelsea match ever

Probably the quietest time I've watched one... that's probably never happened

I guess it's probably to do with my sore throat at the moment, feeling very poorly at the moment

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And can I also note to everyone, that I have never been so quiet watching a Chelsea match ever

I guess it's probably to do with my sore throat at the moment, feeling very poorly at the moment

Same here man, i just had a bad feeling from the get go.

Edited by STEV3O

"And can I also note to everyone, that I have never been so quiet watching a Chelsea match ever

I guess it's probably to do with my sore throat at the moment, feeling very poorly at the moment"

same here, mate.

i can´t say i am really disappointed. I knew this one was going to be tighter as the other games. Everton is anything but a small side. Plus they had Jo back, who is cuptied (thanks for that).

Our defense looked strong most of the times, the boys tried everything, it just didn´t worked out.

Like BL said, the title was lost in November, had our chances, missed them.

I am still proud of the boys, getting their things together and being finalists and CL semifinalists. Nothing i expected in fall 2008

:lol:

I thought the same actually; the way football works, we'll probably beat them in the final now. If we do, we don't look back witht oo much disdain towards this match.

That is the way football works.

Frustrating game tonight, we didn't play as well as we could have done, as Hiddink said in a post-match interview, we did not attack intelligently, and as a result we made it easy for Everton to defend against us.

The match pretty much was a borefest. I am kinda glad that we are now out of it. Untill today's game we were a bit in between now we are out. So I hope we rest some players at West Ham and get them fresh for the Barca game.

I hope Mancienne gets a game at LB at West Ham. Hope Lampard and Ballack gets some rest as well.

Frustrating game tonight, we didn't play as well as we could have done, as Hiddink said in a post-match interview, we did not attack intelligently, and as a result we made it easy for Everton to defend against us.

Have not seen Hiddink's post match yet but i think that sums it up! We kept punting long balls forward and high crosses even though we were losing 99% of them. It was very frustrating to see us do that.