Josef Fritzl Guilty

Drogba11CFC

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, I'm not really shocked...

He told a hushed court: “It was only yesterday I realised for the first time how cruel I was to Elisabeth. I never realised it was such a bad situation.”

The statement still beggared belief in all those who heard it. But for Elisabeth — said during the trial to have had her spirit crushed by her imprisonment and Fritzl’s constant sex attacks — it was a kind of grim revenge.

Defo one of the bullshit and understatement of the year.

What i think is interessting is, that this case is a whole new dimension according to the medias attention around the globe, what tells pretty much everything about the weight of his crime

The other thing is : How can a man lie 25 years to his neighbours and all without any doubts ? they believed his daughter joined some satanists and all but JUST DIDN`T looked in the cellar ?

All mechanism of "civilized" society failed once again

Edited by diskoviolente

What i think is interessting is, that this case is a whole new dimension according to the medias attention around the globe, what tells pretty much everything about the weight of his crime

The other thing is : How can a man lie 25 years to his neighbours and all without any doubts ? they believed his daughter joined some satanists and all but JUST DIDN`T looked in the cellar ?

All mechanism of "civilized" society failed once again

Depends on how far his neighbours live from his house, I'd say. Some serial killers' wives weren't aware of their husbands doing, even tho they live together so it's not surprising.

Edited by .Biru

11 years? he is already 73 yrs old. and another 11 yrs? He will die before that.

He should be kept in a 4X4 room in dark naked with food once in 4 days and a glass of water once in 3 days for the next 11 years. But again, Human rights will come barking out of their dens. Human rights are for Humans, not for Devils like Fritzel.

I am sure, in Jail he will be beaten up by thugs. I dont know how dangerous Austrian Jails are but in countries in Asia and even in US, if the thugs come to know that you are a rapist, they will beat the shit out of you and if they come to know that you are a child rapist, his life will be Fucked in Jail. This is because the hardcore criminals consider Rape is the most cowardly act

Edited by warnie_666