Gordon Brown take notice

Aesthetic Relic

The whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

xcrcp2.jpg

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

I wish the British government would take this stance. If sick to the back teeth of the PC brigade and those on the offended bus who chirp up with anything which is against their beliefs.

GTFO B)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a joke right? It seems way too fucking good to be true!

Nope...apparently he said it a while back and I fully agree with him.

If you go to any middle eastern country you have to abide by their rules. Women especially. If they were to dander down the street in flip flops and a t-shirt they'd get stoned,etc.... as its law that women should be covered up. So why should we fold under pressure to change our way of life to suit them.

Its our boys off fighting against those who forced them to flee their countries, allowing them to live a better standard of life. Our way of life. This is not the middle east, this is Britain.

Rule Britannia.

It doesnt happen but, Us born Australians get looked at my some people over here like its there land. You make one bad move and some people will put you 2 feet under. Personally it hasn't happened to me, but a couple of weeks ago my best mate got attacked by 5 Sudanese teenagers and stole all of his personal belongings. He did not do anything to deserve this attack it just happened. I think if things like this continue something has to be done, and i think they should be sent back to there own countries if they continue to target different cultures.

I'm a muslim, but i completely agree with the fact that we should have no problems with other people's culture when we're in their country. Though, we should also have the right to live with our culture as long as we dont disturb anyone, or offend them.

I'm a muslim, but i completely agree with the fact that we should have no problems with other people's culture when we're in their country. Though, we should also have the right to live with our culture as long as we dont disturb anyone, or offend them.

By all means, practice your religion, eat the food you eat and whatever else. But if it breaks our laws, like pre-arranged marriages, well then you're going to have to face the music.

What I dont appreciate about all of this is things like Christmas cant be Christmas. Its now a Winter Celebration. Easter cant be Easter. Spring festival, etc......a load of bullshit imo.

Just incase someone is offended by the way WE have led our lives for as long as I can remember we have to pussy foot around. Fuck that. People from all around the world have been moving to live in the UK for a better standard of life for generations. Why is it only now that we are being cautious over how others may perceive us ?

I am no way racist. I'm just very patriotic and dont feel we should adjust things to suit other people. When you're in my house you live by my rules. If you dont like it find somewhere else to live.

Simples....(might be lost on some people)

compare_the_meerkat.jpg

Edited by Aesthetic Relic

By all means, practice your religion, eat the food you eat and whatever else. But if it breaks our laws, like pre-arranged marriages, well then you're going to have to face the music.

If its pre-arranged marriage with our own people, its okay though, right?

Thing is, we have no right to be offended by what you do in YOUR country, hence some people really do get it wrong..

If its pre-arranged marriage with our own people, its okay though, right?

Thing is, we have no right to be offended by what you do in YOUR country, hence some people really do get it wrong..

No, I disagree. I think forcing a young girl to marry some guy she doesn't know, so that the family may keep their snooty upper class status is tantamount to slavery and shows a complete lack of rights for the female population.

By all means practise this barbaric act in muslim countries, but here, we aren't going to agree with it and we really need to stamp it out. Not least because it usually comes along with physical threats and many women have been brutally murdered by their own family for refusing to follow the request. What is right about that?

No, I disagree. I think forcing a young girl to marry some guy she doesn't know, so that the family may keep their snooty upper class status is tantamount to slavery and shows a complete lack of rights for the female population.

By all means practise this barbaric act in muslim countries, but here, we aren't going to agree with it and we really need to stamp it out. Not least because it usually comes along with physical threats and many women have been brutally murdered by their own family for refusing to follow the request. What is right about that?

I think if you live in a country you should abide by the rules yes. White people are the last race of people to be talking of this kind of stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_So...e_apartheid_era

Blacks in south africa were not even allowed to leave the house after dark in their own country. Black woman were not allowed access to education and jobs, and had no right to own a property in thier own fucking country. Black people were not even allowed to vote in thier own country or even run for election.

Edited by Badboy