Chelsea keen to sign permanently Inter Milan's Quaresma

But if we continue to look at every winger being like that, "look at malouda he was was great at start now look at him" we are never going to find someone good enough to replace the ones we have now because we will not be signing with risk. With any player there is risk that they could flop but if we don't sign them in the first place how will we ever know?

Yes but at the same time if we sign wingers on evidence of 3 games in a new league we are bound to fail.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at Quaresma's performances over the last few games, I am dead sure He will start against Man City with Drogba and Anelka in the front three and Essien will replace Ballack in the midfield comprising of Lampard and Mikel. Defense will remain the same.

Kalou will be on the bench with Di Santo.

Looking at Quaresma's performances over the last few games, I am dead sure He will start against Man City with Drogba and Anelka in the front three and Essien will replace Ballack in the midfield comprising of Lampard and Mikel. Defense will remain the same.

Kalou will be on the bench with Di Santo.

Yup i agree, for me that would be our strongest team by some distance. Quaresma has done well in the chances he has been given and i think deserves a run in the team, he can beat players and puts in very dangerous balls for the forwards to get on the end of.

Or instead he may play the 4-4-2 he played against Juventus... I would prefer the wingers myself but who knows, it did kind of work.

I don't like the midfield diamond. Never liked it when Jose did it and i don't like it now either. I Like the 3 forwards, especially if they are given the freedom to come off the line. Either that or a 4-4-2 with 2 central midfielders and 2 proper wide midfielders.