Chelsea vs Man City

Well, it was a good performance. We were pushing for more goals, should´ve had 2 penalties, but what would you do with Mike "predictable" Riley in charge.

The best move by ManCity was buying Shay Given - their man today it think.

On our side it was Essien and then Ballack.

Our defence looks rock solid, just as it was once, i think. With Bosingwa we really made a good buy.

Ha, another thing : if Mancity wants to get Scolari, they should do so.

They don´t have to change to much - their man-marking was terrible !

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deco re-injures hamstring in Chelsea win

LONDON (AP) -Chelsea playmaker Deco could miss the rest of the season after limping off during the first half of Chelsea's 1-0 win over Manchester City in the Premier League on Sunday.

The Portugal international has missed several weeks this season with a hamstring problem, and Blues coach Guus Hiddink said the Brazilian-born forward felt the same problem about 20 minutes into his first start for Chelsea since January.

"I think he will be out for a while,'' Hiddink told a news conference. "He was fit and has been working hard but got the same problem again.''

Asked whether Deco would recover before the end of the season, Hiddink said: "I have my doubts but let's see.''

Ivory Coast striker Didier Drogba also hobbled off in the second half of the game but Hiddink said his injury was not serious.

"I think it's not a big problem. He will recover very soon,'' Hiddink said.

Funnist thing about the fans leaving they tend to be the ones that spend the whole time shouting trying get people to sing then sod off.There was one at Stoke shouted and shouted then buggered off and haha missed the end

Pretty good game,some random 'lets pass the ball to City' moments.Good to see Ess scored

And Robhio felt the loveeeeeeeee....he was shit!!!

And hahaha 'they now have 2 good players..we have 11!' love it

Great refeering as usual from Riley..bleh we won so not so bad

Edited by Laylabelle