Coventry vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty comfortable game I thought. Coventry didnt really bother us that much.

JT had a good game, he was flying through the air like Superman making some clearances :lol:

I just hope we stay clear of Manu in the semis if they get through tonight. A final against them will finish the season off nicely with JT getting his hands of the cup. A bit of retribution maybe, but that CL final still hurts like fuck.

Hiddink must have been resting Stoch for the Juve game :lol:

We played decent football at times, Quick on the counter attack, Malouda was useless, Ballack wasn't great, Quaresma done well when he came on, Drogba was good, Terry and Alex were solid but they nearly let that Best in. Great to see Essien back, We've been missing him even though Mikel has done well. Bosingwa and Ashley both caused Coventry problems, But the one aspect where Coventry got us was Eastwood was hassling Mikel, So he couldn't pick up the ball and pass it, So we had to go for a different option.

Wembly awaits, All thats left to say now is, :( Come on Fulham!

I just hope we stay clear of Manu in the semis if they get through tonight. A final against them will finish the season off nicely with JT getting his hands of the cup. A bit of retribution maybe, but that CL final still hurts like fuck.

And JT scores the winner with our seventh after Ronaldo skies Uniteds 5th. :lol:

Ahhh omg what a day. Got the bouncy going a couple of times not as much as i thought.

The pride of london flag was brilliant!

& the Chelsea fans sang their hearts out.

I waited at the end and managed to get my shirt signed by Cech, Ballack & Lampard.

& I received alot of abuse lmao

Cov didnt bother us at all really & their fans were really quiet. Essien got a standing ovation and we were cheering everytime he touched the ball. Great to see him back!

31000, and we were singing you're only here for the Chelsea!

Which is true haha

Lol true

Ah but did you know....it was sold out and something about the ed Hot chili pepers and Bon jovi..not really sure what that about lol

Then 10 mins later

This is sold out and something something

Amazing stuff from ITV :D