Coventry vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow i cant believe i missed that :(

I know!!Bet you wish you'd stayed at home and watched it :P

And the 'o the suns gone in the skys no longer blue nor is it for the Sky blues' or some ammmazing pun like that.

Moving on lol.Carvallo :D yeh he only warmed up ish but yay!!

Fullham 0 1 Man you...Tevez...

Come on Fullham!!!Only chance of silverware so make a comeback!

Edited by Laylabelle

Really am gutted i missed ITV's fantastic coverage and comments.

ppfffft yer right :P

Come on Fulham!

Never mind always get to listen to it on Tues..unless your going in which case..dont know what your missing :P .Though they're not that bad on European nights

Why Tevez why?!Really no need to score!Come on Fullham/VDS do something crazy get an own goal!Jump over the line with the ball lol..repeat of this time last season when they went out be nice..cant see it.

Ahhh ffs game over..2-0 and not even half time :(

Fullham your shit!Bloody Tevez again!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Nope i have to put up with shitty ITV commentary lol.

Argh i hope they get knocked out in the Semi's

By us muahahah!!!

Or Boro/whoever they've got/Arsenal/Hull/Burnley

Oh shock horror Fullham should've could've had a pen but none...

4-0

Think might be a team to avoid..then again we tend to defend better then Fullham..most of the time anyway

Edited by Laylabelle

Lol true

Ah but did you know....it was sold out and something about the ed Hot chili pepers and Bon jovi..not really sure what that about lol

Then 10 mins later

This is sold out and something something

Amazing stuff from ITV :D

40,000 for the Chilli Peppers and 35,000 for Bon Jovi wasn't it? :lol:

40,000 for the Chilli Peppers and 35,000 for Bon Jovi wasn't it? :lol:

Hahaha yeh!! That imporant/ooo I forgot lol

Still they pronoced Drogba as Drogba rather then the 'Drogarrrr' on BBC

And yay he scored and yay we won :D

And please dont draw us against Man you lol eeep

how pathetic did there cards look against our flag, overheard some cov fans on the way back saying how good it was.

i thought no noise from the tesco boys was quite funny, we also started singing on the way to the ground where were you on wednesday night to some gobby cov fans who didnt like it lol

Awww even on the highlights they managed to have the RHCP crowd refrence lol

Chrissys Colemen moan was a bit bleh.Fair enough he has a point but seeing as we had 9 players on the field and they still were able to score stop moaning lol Coventry would've done the same just maybe not scored but the run etc

Also the stewarding was terrible.

Someone managed to get on and off the pitch at one point and the stewards didn't even flinch. Then afterwards the Cov fans in the corner were throwing bottles and coins at us, yet again the stewards did nothing.

Also the stewarding was terrible.

Someone managed to get on and off the pitch at one point and the stewards didn't even flinch. Then afterwards the Cov fans in the corner were throwing bottles and coins at us, yet again the stewards did nothing.

Drogba picked up a pair of sciccors at one point from the grass duno if been chucked or not but was just a bit bloody hell

All round good performance by the team. Drogba continues to impress me, which is great to see because he has scored some crucial goals for us in the last few games. Same with Alex of late he has been defending so well and same with Terry they have both been so solid in the back for us as of late. Alexs goal was well deserved today.

Also Quaresma again another great game, that cross was perfect hit alex straight on the foot. How long until Guss finally gives him a start???

Highlight of the game was defiantly seeing Ess back in the team, im worried it might be a big too early but i still think he has alot of hard work before he is fit.