Watford vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Time

Very unconvincing performance even though we had so much possesion and had so many corners.

We Need to be more clincle with our finishing because we are so poor atm.

We are stuggling to break down defences lets hope guss can fix this.

Goodnight all.

Mancienne did well I thought, provided some decent crosses and did everything right at the back, only fault was giving away a free-kick in a dangerous area, but I thought he was unlucky to have it given against him anyway.

We switch to 4-4-2, and then we score 3 goals. I think that's clear enough. If I was Hiddink I'd be banning 4-5-1. We have enough wingers to play 4-4-2 now, so lets do so.

Yeah I have to agree with what most people have been saying. The switch from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2 by Wilkins was LETHAL, and it makes me wonder if he had been asking Scolari to do so for quite a while, but never been heard. Or possibly Hiddink had a word with him beforehand and said that if the team got into to trouble, switch to the 4-4-2. If either of those were the case, I have a feeling this Hiddink reign could do a world of good for the team.

It was funny because he did not really do anything the whole game and than as soon as formation was changed everything seemed to open up and he scored 3 goals in the space of 20 minutes. Hopfully guss got the hint that we are shit in 4-5-1 and we really need to start with 4-4-2.

Nice spot Alex!

I remember Hasselbainks perfect hattrick against Spurs, but have we had any other perfect hattricks in recent times at Chelsea?

Hehe thank you :)

Drogba's in 06/07 against Levski and Watford were without headers, Lampard didn't score a header against Derby... I think the last one was against Spurs, as you say.

Awww w'ere the only team who played yesterday defo through everyone else went to replays...we're special :D

Impressed with Drogba gotta say.Less of the meh attitude and seemed to care!

Not so impressed with Ashley Cole block lol..been good if up the other end but meh

Good performance.Good result and good to see Roman there tbh