Liverpool vs Chelsea

.Cee

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we do need drogba and stoch on fast winger and power up front

Im not too sure about stoch in this game, i love seeing him play but liverpools full backs are very strong on the ball and im not too sure he is up to the challenge as of yet. But like i said earlier there is jsut nothing being made in our stirke department and we need a target man on asap.

Stoch and Kalou have been our most dangerous looking wingers this season and Drogba always plays pretty well against Liverpool. We need them on now.

I agree with kalou he has looked great this seasp but its too early to say that for stoch he has only played about 60 minutes of first team football to date.

I agree with kalou he has looked great this seasp but its too early to say that for stoch he has only played about 60 minutes of first team football to date.

True but right now we need some action. Put Stoch on and he'll run the hell out of whoever tries to mark him.

Torres takes out mikel and is given a warning, and than he starts to slap mikel in the face and still no yellow. And than mikel gets a talking too...

It's a pat, not a slap to be fair...