Liverpool vs Chelsea

.Cee

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent half if you ask me. Fair enough we haven't scored but its an improvement from Old Trafford :lol: Alex has been imperious, Cech's made a few good saves and Ballack and Ash are working hard. Malouda and Kalou aren't doing it for me. Need to bring on Deco and Drogba.

What about Gerrard and booting the ball?No shock he got nothing

Yea i said that at the start of the game that was such bullshit. Delap got sent off for doing that to SWP yesterday in there game and gerrard walks away with a warning. There was a good 5 second gap between the whistle being blown and than him booting the ball at boss but nothing is done about it. Mr burnes needs to stop with the warnings and start giving there players yellows.

It feels as if we are playing for the draw at the moment. A draw does not help us at all, we need the three points. Hopefully Drogba will come on in the second half and cause some terror for Liverpool.

We will win i am sure liverpool are crap !

AM SORRY but as a Chelsea fan i cant see Chelsea even getting a shot on goal nevermind scoring!

have we had a chance? nope! has F.M had a touch of the ball? i dont think so?

every normal fan who havent got a managers badget would know now is the time to take that waste of space off and get another winger on!

also skysports are right, they just said both managers said its a must win game? why the fuck are they both playing a midfield game? fuck 5 in mid get 4 - 4 - 2 and get the wingers running and crossing the ball in!

I'm listening on the radio and watching a stream.....I dont know whats worse. Listening to Alan ( I Love liverpool) Green and Mark Lawrenson or watching us create nothing in the final 3rd.

I've been proved right by saying the other day we wont get any joy out of pumping long balls to Anelka. He's been non existent in this game. As has Kalou and Malouda.

Theres been a few occassions when Malouda has had the chance to close someone down and he's casually jogged over towards them. I mean JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN.......PUT A BIT OF EFFORT IN.

Drogba HAS to come on. I'd take Malouda off and send him off to Siberia on Romans jet. Fucking useless waste of a shirt.

2nd half... no changes...

Drogba HAS to come on. I'd take Malouda off and send him off to Siberia on Romans jet. Fucking useless waste of a shirt.

Why Roman's jet? Why not a crappy heli instead? :P