Chelsea vs Middlesbrough

BlueLion.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i think thats going to be an interesting game as they wont be happy they have lost points aha! id like to see them put up a fight just to lose :thumbsup:

Looking at our recent record against the other 3, if they put up a fight, its us who'll lose IMO.

Looking at our recent record against the other 3, if they put up a fight, its us who'll lose IMO.

But its kinda expected so none of that wtf happened etc

Hopfully Villa will mess up then be a bit more yay!Rather then us in 4th!

Bleh Kalous goal celebrations being looked into

Edited by Laylabelle

Decent game, got a bit frustrated in the first half but we upped the tempo in the second period and got a deserved win. I'm disappointed at the people who booed because it was 0-0 at half-time. Disgusting.

No, you know what, it was deserved. I'm against booing a player, but booing at the whole team to let them know what you think of them makes sense. We were awful first half, we might have controlled possession but we created absolutely no chances and that needed changing. Scolari responded in kind and it worked.