Robinho

the wes

Robinho asegura en Brasil que no le obligaráand a pedir perdóand y que las negociaciones con el Chelsea continúan.

Robinho assures he will not apologize to anybody and that he is still in negotiations.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robinho remains focused on Blues move

Robinho_838_18062745_0_0_7973_300.jpg

Real Madrid forward Robinho insists that he still hopes to join Chelsea, revealing that negotiations are ongoing.

With just three days remaining until the end of the transfer window there is still no definitive resolution to the Brazil international's possible move to Chelsea.

"I have a contract with Real Madrid now, but we are still negotiating with Chelsea," Robinho told globoesporte.

Reports in the Spanish press suggest the 24-year-old will stay at the Bernabeu, with Madrid rejecting a 30million euro bid.

But Chelsea are equally as confident he will move to Stamford Bridge and started advertising replica Robinho shirts for sale on their official online store on Thursday.

Media reports also claimed that Robinho is set to apologise to Real and their fans for publicly declaring his desire to leave the reigning two-time Primera Liga champions to join compatriot Luiz Felipe Scolari - the new Chelsea coach.

However, the star has rubbished any such notion.

"A lot of things are being published and they are not the truth," added Robinho. "It is not true that I said that I was going to apologise to the press.

"We are working to seal my future, nothing else."

---------------------------------

Click for Source

---------------------------------

Edited by CJ Revo

To be honest, I think its a load of media bullshit. Nothing has really happened in the transfer - well, to public knowledge anyway - and the media are making up stories to sell newspapers.

I hope so..just what 3 days to go now looking a bit ahhhh

If only scum had sold Ronaldo.Doubt this sega be going on then..damn them lol

In the transfering world, I hate Real Madrid more than any club!

They buy everyone who is world class from everyone, but when other clubs want to buy their world class bench warmers, they still put on a last minute show.

We won't get him, my Robinho 7 shirt dream is over :(

He's not a bench warmer, he's one of their most important players.

From the bbc rumour page:

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon says Brazilian winger Robinho would be staying with the Spanish side, despite the player saying he is still in talks with English club Chelsea. 'He's going to stay here, I'm saying that, he's a good boy, just badly advised,' Calderon said. (Spanish daily ABC).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You