Chelsea 3-2 Brighton

James

On 05/12/2023 at 04:25, lucio said:

So you think gallagher brings creativity to the team ? That’s his selling point? That’s his justification for being in the team? He’s as creative as a brick wall

What part are you misunderstanding, I'm saying this is English, Gallagher has the STAT most chances created in this Chelsea team, so if he ISNT creative no one is, what are you struggling to understand here......

46 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

What part are you misunderstanding, I'm saying this is English, Gallagher has the STAT most chances created in this Chelsea team, so if he ISNT creative no one is, what are you struggling to understand here......

Massive cope and inability to see past numbers on a spreadsheet .

What constitutes a created chance ? Is a 5 yard pass to someone who drags a shot wide a created chance? What about taking a corner that leads to a header on goal? 

Also, it’s in English not is English if you want to belittle my literacy , which is better than yours. 

22 minutes ago, lucio said:

Massive cope and inability to see past numbers on a spreadsheet .

What constitutes a created chance ? Is a 5 yard pass to someone who drags a shot wide a created chance? What about taking a corner that leads to a header on goal? 

Also, it’s in English not is English if you want to belittle my literacy , which is better than yours. 

Chances created is chance created it's that simple. Weather it's 5 yards or 25 yards it's still more than any other Chelsea player!

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Chances created is chance created it's that simple. Weather it's 5 yards or 25 yards it's still more than any other Chelsea player!

Where is you got this stat anyways, Palmer and James have the same amount created in the premier league.

13 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Yes but you can’t claim he’s creative based on a vague stat , he’s not shredding defensive lines like odergard or de Bruyne 
He has probably played more minutes than anyone else.

It’s not a clear cut stat like goals scored, there is some level of interpretation going on. But yeh no one is particularly creative in this squad bar palmer. If we are relying on conor for creativity we are truly doomed