Fulham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

tired of banging my head on the table but what the heck, we don't seem to tire of throwing points away..

if drogba and bosingwa deserved pantsil should've been off..

Deco take a break mate.. go to ibiza or something..

Anelka just gave me another few reasons to hate him, the prolonged warm up, not passing to joey and drogs, and being selfish near fulltime..

Edited by bombayblue™

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Lord....don't let Liverpool win the league :(

Lol some Chels fan on fanzone texted they were gana emigrate if they did...did to go v v v far to get away from it lol

Nah think Man you and hope so,just be quite funny all that 'oo we've won the league most time shit' be 'haha actully no'

Blackburn 1-0 up against City...ooo dear

Off topic but Luton on -1

Edited by Laylabelle

yeah i used to hate man utd fans but i understand why everyone hates liverpool fans now they are just in your face and if liverpool win the league thats all you will hear all summer! its nice at the moment to be able to come back with you havent won the EPL yet so come back when you have :)

As for today i knew it would be a draw! i said a few posts back! its gonna be hard but if we start playing well again and our forwards start to score and we beat the top 3 away then we have a bloody good chance of winning the league still. if we keep playing how we are we will come 3rd to 5th place!

To be fair Fullham have only lost 1 game at home and drawn 3..they have a better record then us lol

1 win out of 3 in the space of a week :'( shitty xmas period thank god its over

Yeh wont be able to turn on the tv/radio pick up a paper..be dark times

Yeh we cant afford any more shitty draws or losses or we're screwed lol,if Villa and Man you win tommrow then both are only 4 behind :S eeeep

I think hopfully we'll come second,Scum do a Arsenal last season and do down down down...fingers crossed!!

2-2..Last min goal..least we werent the only ones

Edited by Laylabelle

not a nice setback, still we're only 3 points behind, long time to go yet, not worried in the slightest. Anyway, southend next. Let's get behind the team, move on from today. We'll be just fine. We are just 3 points behind 1st place, last 16 of champions league and fa cup, some of you are going on like we're 5 points adrift at the bottom! :lol:

Exactly how I'm feeling. There's a lot of football to be played yet.

Exactly how I'm feeling. There's a lot of football to be played yet.

And hopfully be a lot better of late and JT will come back and we'll remember how to defend and make sure someone is on the sodding post!! And happy days and happy posts :D

A month ago we were top so hopfully..things will change!For the better

And Deco wont be so crap!

Edited by Laylabelle

Well....Get your senses back guys. 2 Subs were forced upon Scolari in the first half , hence he couldnt bring a defensive option when we were 2-1 up. Hard Luck there.

But, the most Glaring Error I see which could have been avoided, was that there was NO ONE AT THE FAR POSTS!!!!

And Scolari says he doesnt beleive in keeping men gaurding the far posts. BULL SHIT!!!

Thats the fucking Basics of the game whether you play in England, Brazil or Cambodia.

I know!!Its just gah this week kinda summed it up 3 games one win!

New Year..new start hopfully better form starting with Southend!Get us ready for Juve and Man you

Weeks break hopfully do some good!!

And yeh thats bollocks!The reason we drew against Bordeaux and had the whole panic match against Cluj was cause of no one on the posts..and again today so thats shit!Like you said its basics!

Jose would've gone mental if we'd let one in cause there was no one on the posts..crazy talk!

Edited by Laylabelle

Today i had such a great time in the stands god we did not stop bouncing, 6,000 Chelsea bouncing was quality, it doesnt feel that bad that we dropped points. After the game in the 8 bells a load of us were talking and basically the outcome was this season we are simply not good enough to win the league but fuck it we are going to have a right laugh instead.

Today i had such a great time in the stands god we did not stop bouncing, 6,000 Chelsea bouncing was quality

I want to do the bouncy!!!!:'(

The Shed lower were doing it against Cluj but it didnt get that far :'(

Just seen Lampards free kick woha...way better then poxy Stevie G and his so called ammazing ones

Edited by Laylabelle

What the bloody hell is wrong with Scolari? Deco is a bloody dudd, did nothing all game but give the ball away and he takes Cole off who was making good runs and crosses all the time?

I've completely lost confidence in him, i don't think we have a chance of even finishing second this season if he is still in charge to the end. His tactical ineptness shine through his mindless sub choices, he's running out of excuses and the sooner Abramovich/Kenyon loses his patience with him, the better.

Fairplay to the lads that kept singing for Ballack and "You don't know what you're doing" because they're exactly right.

Agree about the posts thing -it's basic football you learn as a kid. It's fucking annoying to concede goals like that, and not for the first time.

I see yourself a Warnie have picked up on that aswell.

Its pissing me off that schoolboy errors are costing us points this seson.

I'm thinking Scolari should come out and openly criticise the players, like Jose did with Joey. Certainly worked wonderfully back then.

In a way kinda good cause if they had drawn no doubt we'd go and do the same

Come on Chels!!Must win!!No stupid loss or draw esp a 0-0 with 20 shots or something daft

And with Man you playing tommrow cant afforrd at all to drop points

Oh, really..................... :P

Oh, really..................... :P

Lol damn theym!They had to prove me wrong :(

Now its a case of they win we fuck up

Got the stupid draw part right lol

And we apprantly can afford to drop points..or so they feel :(

Defo!!Needs to get angry!!And not play them!

Mean look at the way we'd come back at half time and actully turn up..like that time against Spurs,3-1 down we came back a diff side.That seems to need work

Just maybe not do it the Phill Brown way which didnt work at all

Edited by Laylabelle