Fulham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-2 FT

Why don't we melt some dog shit on a frying pan, then throw in some cat piss and buffalo puke, that's the shit sandwich that is our defending of set pieces without JT! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Edited by Drogba11CFC

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!

WTF CANT WE WIN A DERBY?!

So if Man you win tommrow then they're 4 behind us!!!

We're are fucked!!!Never mind 2nd place now we're gana be sodding third the way its going!!!!

Fuck fuck that is shit!!!!

Shit way to end 2009 arg!!!!

3 behind?!They must be having a laugh

Edited by Laylabelle

I've seriously had enough to be honest, if Chelsea can't keep up with the scouse twats then I don't think we'll win the league.

We're just a complete joke at the moment, and it'll probably take a dumb bald shit like Kenyon an eternity to figure that one out!

Flham did absolutely nothing in the whole second half and they score in the 90th minute. Total Piss take!!

Not happy AT ALL!! :mad: :mad:

:unsure:

Cant believe we've dropped 2 points we may as well give the title to United now

Rather them then scum!

They're gana win it.They've had their shit period and look where they are,a win tommrow and 4 behind with 2 in hand.Shows how appaling we and scum have been.

All those sodding chances!!Arg!!!!!!

This is like the dodgy xmas of 07 all over again with stupid draws!!!!

Same shit, different season. WTF was Scolari thinking leaving Ballack on the bench and playing the blue-eyed boy? He's fucking useless. And as for taking Cole off for Kalou, that was just a joke. Scolari's substitutions need some serious questioning. Deco was fucking shite and still he wont take him off.

Fuck all for Chelsea again this season.

2 set pieces, 2 sets of shoddy defending, 2 goals let in.

All of our good work at the other end, completely undone by a lack of organisation. Not the stuff of champions.

United and Liverpool will mostly likely be battling it out for the title, with us sniffing about, but not doing it.

What pisses me off about this, is that we had TWO chances to overtake Liverpool when they didn't beat Hull and Arsenal, which we didn't take, and tthe end result is going further behind Liverpool after another sodding draw that should never have happened!!

We're the fucking nearly men!!

Edited by CJ Revo

I cant see scum dropping so many points I seriously cant.And if they do so will we!!

We have them,Man you and Arsenal to play away.And our away form is gone..2 draws in a row..shit abso shit

Cant see them winning it though

Its Man you to loose really..god Fergies face gana be unbearable

Edited by Laylabelle

I can't fucking believe our marking, it was so fucking shite, on both goals. What the fuck were they all doing during the set pieces. Right when we thought we would take all 3 points, fucking Dempsey takes advantage of our shitty defence on set pieces :censored: