Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Ben Chilwell had been awesome for much of the season and people were talking of a world record fee for a fullback. He had a few poor matches before corona and now you guys are acting like he's dogshit. 

I'd still have him in a heartbeat. 

For 30 - 40 million sure. For 80? Nah. Especially when we have ST, RW and CB to sort out. 

I for one have stated he is only slightly better than Emerson in my book. I’ve seen him out of position and cut in more times than I can count. 

What would be your semi realistic transfers for the upcoming window mine 

In 
Foster  Free 

Telles or Tagliafico 25m-30m

Maatsen (Academy promotion)

Ziyech 33m (Already agreed)

Depay 30m 

Mertens Free

Out 

Caballero Free 

Emerson 20m 

Alonso loan with obligation to buy 

Willian Free

Pedro Free

Giroud Free

Batshuayi 15m 

Morata 50m (Already agreed) 

Bakayoko 25m 

Pašalić 12m (Already agreed) 

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Ben Chilwell had been awesome for much of the season and people were talking of a world record fee for a fullback. He had a few poor matches before corona and now you guys are acting like he's dogshit. 

I'd still have him in a heartbeat. 

I am not slagging him off as a player, he is just NOT worth £50-60m or so more than Telles or Gosens, nor £30-40m more than Theo Hernandez

1 hour ago, Styl1994 said:

What would be your semi realistic transfers for the upcoming window mine 

In 
Foster  Free 

Telles or Tagliafico 25m-30m

Maatsen (Academy promotion)

Ziyech 33m (Already agreed)

Depay 30m 

Mertens Free

Out 

Caballero Free 

Emerson 20m 

Alonso loan with obligation to buy 

Willian Free

Pedro Free

Giroud Free

Batshuayi 15m 

Morata 50m (Already agreed) 

Bakayoko 25m 

Pašalić 12m (Already agreed) 

pass on 

Tagliafico <<< overrated and too short, I do want want a team of midgets, a few shorties are okie, but not 5, 6 or so

Depay <<< headcase

plus

Giroud Free <<< we already renewed him for a year   Chelsea exercise Giroud option to protect against interest from Inter

Batshuayi 15m <<<< Marina turned down £35m, and was demanding an insane £45m, so even with COVID-19 cocking up the market, zero chance she sells him for a THIRD of what she was asking 5 months ago

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am not slagging him off as a player, he is just NOT worth £50-60m or so more than Telles or Gosens, nor £30-40m more than Theo Hernandez

I doubt we will be paying that huge of a premium as 60m but it doesn't really bother me too much personally even if we do. It will fix a major weakness in our team for a long time. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

pass on 

Tagliafico <<< overrated and too short, I do want want a team of midgets, a few shorties are okie, but not 5, 6 or so

Depay <<< headcase

plus

Giroud Free <<< we already renewed him for a year   Chelsea exercise Giroud option to protect against interest from Inter

Batshuayi 15m <<<< Marina turned down £35m, and was demanding an insane £45m, so even with COVID-19 cocking up the market, zero chance she sells him for a THIRD of what she was asking 5 months ago

Batshuayi has one year left on his contract be difficult to get more for him.

14 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

Batshuayi has one year left on his contract be difficult to get more for him.

Marina wasa fucking CUNT to not ditch his arse before.

Another board mega millions cock up.

now COVID-19 devals will rape us further

SO sick of it all.

It is hundreds of millions of quid shit away since summer of 2017 via botched sales, botched buys, fucked  up buys, fucked up contractual management, etc.

I have detailed it all before, and once this next transfer window is done I shall truly survey and catalogue the utter damage.and carnage.

Would mean Kante could play in his best position again, and we get rid of off-brand Fabregas. Not bad. Pjanic is a great player as well, although a bit older than Jorginho. But whatever, I am for it, although I doubt it will end up happening.