Brighton 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

10 minutes ago, Jase said:

When the manager starts to say things like that, then you probably gotta start wondering...

First half was rubbish. No better in second half. And yet, Tuchel waited till the 80th minute and he dared to complain about tiredness after that...

Also, being reactionary against of all teams, Brighton!?

I agree... Speaking of tiredness...

But like I said, one more game and long break is coming...

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

I agree... Speaking of tiredness...

But like I said, one more game and long break is coming...

I know the injuries and COVID haven't helped but the tiredness excuse really doesn't wash. While I agree that the constant changes do not help, Tuchel also hasn't helped himself or us if he wants to complain about tiredness. If the players are tired, then why start Lukaku for, I think, the fourth straight game last night? Why did Ziyech start again at Brighton? Why was Havertz on the bench? Why was Werner on the bench? Why is Saul suddenly just sitting on the bench after his recent improvement? On top of that, if we want to be successful, we are going to be playing a lot of games and there's a reason why we have a big squad. If we don't want to play so many games, if we want to keep moaning about tiredness, then start tanking the League Cup and FA Cup. Don't win the Champions League so that we won't have the Super Cup and Club World Cup in the middle of the season. Tank all these competitions and just play around 46 games every season!

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

One more game and we have a break of two weeks with Plymouth being first game after that. And Al Hilal most likely after that. So give them one week off after Spurs. 

Great moment to rest.

4 weeks without a league game, usually I'd be hating it but this time the timing couldn't be more perfect.

Spurs are the one team that's still conspired to lose comfortably to us through this rut so hopefully we can sign off with a win.